Hard Work

Oh i forgot to say what P.O.V mean if you dont know. P.O.V mean person point of view. I dont own any of the fairy tail character they belong to there rightful owner. Also here a little reminder.

This mean im talking about the book
This mean the person is talking to itself.

Review of last chapter

Lucy P.O.V
I saw Natsu start waking up. So i.......

Back to the present

Lucy P.O.V
So i form a fist in my hand and punch his face then hit his head. (Guess i have to say sorry later.) Well since Natsu was all heal and it was boring i decided to head to my homeroom. When i got there i saw so many more people then my classroom. It a good thing that there a homeroom for student to just relax and just catchup on stuff. When i show the teacher that im new and stuff he told me to introduce myself. "Hey im Lucy Heartfilia nice to meet you," i said in a loney tone." The homeroom student just look at me blank then they start yelling and scream out my name because of how cool im am. After i got to know everyone and there hobbies the bell ring.

~~~time skip to outside of school~~~

Lucy POV
When i was outside of school i saw Gajeel, bullying a person. I try to ignore but it just really got on my nerve that he can bully people. So i went up to him and Lucy kick him on the face. The person ran away while i was trying to see if Gajeel was dead or not. I keep poking his face until i heard someone call my name. I turn around and saw Levy. " Hey Lucy want are you doing here in the side of the school?" levy said. "Ummmmm nothing," i said back. " OMG my brother he he is on the ground hahahha," Levy said. At first i thought that she would be mad but I guess that he is a jerk to make Levy not to care about him. "Hey what happen Lucy why did you kick him?" Levy ask. " Well he was trying to steal some dude money so i decide to help that person," i said back to her. "Oh ok the," Levy said. " Hey Lucy wanna come to a party it a Mirajane house," Levy ask with star in her eyes. "Ummmm how about.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well that all for this chapter im very sorry that it short. Also im sorry that the beginning is lame but please keep reading.

Bye bye my Bunno