Chapter 5

Yawn, Assembly.

Ouch! Someone throws a paper ball at my temple.

I open it: "This guy is such a crackpot, talkin about halloween when we break up for crimbo in a week...

I hadn't noticed

"... Anyways who r u goin to the dance with??? <3 xJessx"

The Christmas dance, the social highlight of the year and it hadn't even crossed my mind.

I shrugged at her.

---

* 1 NEW TXT*

ooh sexy teacher lookin @ you!

Mr Craig. Yeah, I guess he is pretty fit...

Oh, he's coming over!

"Shanon, I need to talk to you about your science test. You are gonna have to re-take blah blah bright girl blah blah ICT suite blah after school"

Not so sexy now.

---

From: tabby<31997

Cc: chelseafan456

Subject: Detention...

meh so boring... not like sheep cloning is gonna help me in later life. All my frends hav ditched me over som stupid rumor, and..

*NEW EMAIL FROM R.CRAIG*

From: R.Craig

Cc: tabby<31997

Subject:GET ON WITH YOUR WORK!

---

I start to doodle on the table

       <3                     @      *

           (\_/)

           (o.o)

           (") (") 

                    *   chelseafan456<3*

                          *     *      *     * 

         $H@n0^

°'° 

Chelseafan456. He is so random, half the time I don't know what he's talking about with his lobg words but I guess he is pretty sweet. I find myself refreshing the page and then somewhat dissapointed when there is no reply.

A smirk creeps onto my face, just thinking about stuff. I am so distracted that I do not notice the glare of Mr Craig. Way to burst my bubble sir. I remember when you were cool strutting along the beach in your speedos! (Okay, well that never ACTUALLY happened) I reluctantly open the revision book- GCSE Science - revision guide, in my bag to a scruffy dog-eared page.

The whole page was covered in drawings of genitals and rude comments.

***

Figure 3 shows a pyramid of biomass drawn to scale.

Explain why biomass decreases as you move along a food chain...

-----------------------------------

-----tabby<31997 for----- chelseafan456------------

------------------------( 4 marks)

My thoughts in faded blue and white, but I wasn't even the one who wrote it.

An email pops up on my screen:

From:chelseafan456

Cc: tabby<31997

Do you want to go to the christmas disco with me?