Chapter 8

Standing outside the cinema, I have exactly £24.52, my phone is on silent but my tummy is buzzing. I look around the room an old man seems to be staring so I pull down my skirt and hitch down my top. There is another girl on the phone telling her hubby to hang up first and flicking her hair for the 32nd time, I had to restrain myself from snatching the mobile and hanging up for her.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a pale, meek boy skulking and alwardly looking around, desperation deep behind his eyes, cheap jeans and strong deodrant. Panicked, he looks at his watch and grasps some flowers that reek of the petrol station, his sweaty hands covering the price tag.

In fact, he looks kinda like a boy from her school. I am sure my friends brought him up in a snog marry avoid game and Jessie said snog because he has nice eyes. (Which granted, he did!)

You know sometimes you get one of those moments, those RomCom movie like moments, where eyes meet and realisation smacks in the face.

***

I guess I could just go home but he can see me too now. He is trying not to stare, but like any socially alkward teen, his mouth is gaping like a chasm of despair.

So I approach him, and him me. And we dive into eachother's arms and start passionately making out, forgetting all our differences! ♡♥♡♥♡

As if...

Because life isn't like that. Instead, we just stood, and looked at eachother alkwardly forever. When forever was content, I broke the silence with an original "So...The film is about to start if you still umm..."   "You have beautiful, eyes. They twinkle like diamonds. Sorry, thats kinda embarrassing,  I um"

So there I was speechless...(Okay, not quite speechless) "No-one has ever said that to me before, It's always "You have a well fit bum" or "Great tits""

He looked at the floor shifting his Doc Martins.

"I don't see why, You're beautiful and have really adorable dimples when you grin,"

I guess now would have been an appropriate time for a kiss. But we didn't, and somehow it seemed the right thing. We held hands and walked into the cinema,  chatting the whole way through and on the bus home. He was so easy to talk to, everything was so easy.

-Sorry for evily slow updates, hope to extend this chapter later!-