* big day *

" Wow , you look so gorgeous ! " , exclaimed Evelyn . It was Saturday night , the night of Thalia's dinner party . Zamaya was a little nervous about meeting her cousins but her mind was more occupied on last night . She still found herself pondering who Fizz was with last night .
Right now , however , she had to put on a front for her family who was admiring her in awe . Trinity had did her makeup and hair , and Zamaya ended up finding a dress at the mall just in time . " My little girl is growing up . I always knew you would model you know ? Such a beautiful girl . With a beautiful mind & soul . " , spoke her father . Zamaya smiled , " Thank you , daddy . " . The doorbell rang . " That must be them . I'll get it . " , said Evelyn , putting her camera down and hurrying to the door .
Moments later , she returned . This time with Thalia & La'Sienagga . Both looking absolutely stunning in their all back attire . " Hey ! Surprise , girl ! " , said La'Siennaga smiling . They all embraced each other tightly . " Before you go , let me take a few more pictures . " , said Evelyn snapping even more pictures . She clicked a few more and put the camera down . " You all look amazing . I love this . So much . " . Thalia led the way to the door , " See you later Mrs. Delesandes . " .

There was a running car waiting outside . " Who's that ? " , asked Zamaya . Thalia grinned a little , " My mom . You'll love her . " . Zamaya was a little nervous . Thalia had a strong and blunt personality so she could only imagine what her mother was going to be like . As they got into the car they were met with a beautiful young looking woman sitting in the front seat . From what Zamaya could tell , she was curvy in all the right places , had high round cheekbones and the same exact boss-bitch look as Thalia . " Hello . How are you ? " , spoke Zamaya as she slid into the back seat followed by La'Siennaga who gave her mom a friendly kiss on the cheek . " I don't think I've met you before but I'm Tammi , Thalia's mom . And you are ? " , she spoke with an accent . " I'm Zamaya . Thalia's friend . " . Tammi nodded an okay and took off blasting music .

     They finally arrived at a restaurant called Roscoe's . The entire parking lot was filled to capacity with a lot of expensive looking cars . It almost made Zamaya feel out of place . " Your cousins should be here any moment now . I don't understand why the hell they're always so late . " , spoke Tammi in an agitated tone as she tapped her fingers impatiently on the steering wheel . After a couple of moments Thalia pointed her finger towards a black Mercedes pulling into the lot . " There they go . " . Tammi let out a deep breath , " I can't stand them at times . " , her tone regained some enthusiasm , " Have fun ladies , by the way you girls look amazing . " . La'Siennaga & Zamaya both gave her a thanks as they got out . The three walked over to the Mercedes .

     Out stepped two of the most beautiful girls Zamaya had ever laid eyes on and to top it off - they were twins ! " What's good , lil cuzzo ? " , spoke one of them . You could tell she was from New York from a mile away . Thalia seized them up and gave a small smirk , " Hey . These are my friends Lala & Zamaya . " , Thalia gestured to her cousins , " These are my cousins Mayleen & Jayleen . " . Zamaya couldn't tell them apart already but just went with it . " Well , " , spoke up La'Siennaga , " wanna go get our eat on ? ".

       An hour , all five girls were sitting at a table in the lavish restaurant chatting it up like they'd known each other forever . Zamaya still didn't know which was Mayleen or Jayleen but she still adored the both of them . They were so funny , even Thalia was smiling constantly all night .
     Soon after desert was served , Thalia proposed a small toast . " Okay , before the night ends let me just cut the chase and say why I bought all of us here today . I know that you have a lot of good modeling connects and lots of good pull . As you know , I modeled previously . So has Lala . And Zamaya is inexperienced at this but I mean look at her . Cameras can't deny a face like that ! What I really want to know is if you could try and help us out with just setting up some shoots . Nothing major , it's just that since you're both more seasoned than the three of us you could give us the right people ... you know , the insider Do's & Dont's . " . One twin looked over at the other , " I dunno , what you think , Jay ? " . Jayleen was already digging into her coconut cream pie , but she put her fork down and shrugged , "  Hm , me either . I know Thalia won't joke around but ... " , her eyes wandered over to Zamaya and Lala , " What about you two ? Is this something you seriously want to do ? Because we can't just put our names on the line for people who gonna clown around and shit because that's damaging our reputation . Me and my sister have been building our reputation since we were around your age , probably even younger . So how about it ? " .  La'Siennaga nodded , " I'm with it . " . Zamaya raised her glass to toast , " Me too ! " . Mayleen smiled , " Alright , you got yourselves a deal . " . They all clinked glasses and proceeded to continue digging in .

        " Mmm, who is that ? " , said Jayleen looking over on the other side of the restaurant . They were all now waiting on the check to come . It was pretty chill at the table until Jayleen made that remark . All the girls turned  their heads in the direction that she was looking . A small , small piece of Zamaya's heart dropped a bit , and before she knew it she had flown up from the table . " Wait , Zamaya ! " , she heard Thalia call from behind her . But Zamaya wasn't for it tonight , she was seeing red and was furious .