| JUNGLE |

They were kissing and it felt great . Zamaya didn't know how to feel but her mind was telling her no and her heart was saying yes . She reached over and grabbed on to Jays shirt pulling him closer . You win this one again heart , thought Zamaya as the kiss deepened . Their tongues were wrapped around one another as if they hadn't seen each other in years . Zamaya tried to stay interlocked in the kiss for as long as her lungs would let her . Neither her or Jay pulled back until they heard a horn honking behind them . The traffic in front of them had been moving .

     Jay sort of cleared his throat and retuned back to the wheel . After a few minutes of driving , Zamaya spoke . Fed up with the uncomfortable silence . " That back there ... " . Jay spoke in a raw monotone voice , " It shouldn't have happened . I'm sorry . " . But I wanted it to , thought Zamaya . Jays head shot over in her direction , " What ? " . Zamaya was taken aback , " I said that out loud ? " . Jay returned his glare back to the darkened road , " Yeah . But if you want I'll pretend I didn't hear it . " . Zamaya shrugged , " You can't pretend everything . " . Jay was silent for a moment then said , " Pretend what ? " . Zamaya mugged him , " Pretend that us didn't happen . Pretend that you didn't do me dirty ! You expect me to be your lowdown fuck buddy while you're out doing whatever pleases you . Yeah , okay !! " . Zamaya didn't know where all this confidence was coming from but now that she starred she was on a roll . " I thought I was something special but now I have to realize the hard way that you ain't shit ! My feelings don't mean nothing to you . You only care about yourself . I regret ever meeting you . I regret ever coming here . Most of all I regret having sex with you . You weren't worth it , sadly I can never take that back but trust and believe that everyday since I've woken up and prayed to God that I could . " , spat Zamaya . She had tears in her eyes and was breathing heavily while  trying to hold back a pool of tears that was threatening to come gushing out .

   Jay made a sharp u-turn , knocking the wind out of Zamaya and sped into a gas staton parking lot .

   Zamaya was about to spaz on him even more until he cut her off getting straight to the chase . " First off , I'm going to be the bigger person and admit that yeah I did do some fucked up shit and yeah I do deserve what I'm getting . Although , I'll be damned if I sit up here and let you tell me how I feel . You don't know whether I give a damn about you or not . Stop assuming shit , yo ! " . He said poking her in the forehead . " All in all , I do got love for ya . Not if you talking about regretting us and shit , which I know is a lie . But suit ya'self. " . He licked his lips with a serious look on his face . " Before I drop ya' ass off , be honest , after tonight is it really going to be done between us ? " .