5ive

True reset?

<3Yes     No

Yes 

=====

It was the same again. You walked down the long halls of the Ruins with Toriel, looked in the bushes and saw another camera with a small nerdy yellow monster you have yet to meet and Sans standing waiting for you at the bridge with a hopeful look in his eyes. 

"F-Frisk?" He says, as he walks towards you. "Hey, Sans-y poo!" You say, and hug him. "Look! I'm not dead anymore!" You say excitement in your voice. Then you remember. 

"I love you" The last things he said to you. Did you even like him back? He was cute, especially for a skeleton. But what you felt for him couldn't be love, could it?

"Sans, about what you said. I don't think I am ready for anything like that yet" You say, looking awkwardly at your feet. 

"Awww, you want to be Bone-ly. Okay Frisk." He laughs, You know him enough now to know that what he just said was a massive cover up. 

You spend the next week getting to know everyone in the Underground. 

Toriel- Kind, smart and funny- scratch that Punny

Sans- Mysterious, punny and gorgeous 

Papyrus- three words only--- Innocent Cinnamon Roll

Undyne- Pretty, Strong, Probably going to kill you 

Alphys- Kawii, clever and in love with Undyne 

Mettaton- Do you even need an explanation?

Asgore- Kind hearted and a gentle pushover- most of the time 

Burgerpants- A close friend and really nice actually 

Napstablook- So nice when you get to know him but very shy and socially awkward 

Temmie- HoI!

It was great, knowing you had close friends like that. You went to bed in your room, forgetting about all the time they were here. It was nice knowing all these people, seeing all their faces, loving them more than you thought you would. (*Cough cough* SANS *Cough Cough*)

You went to sleep. 

"Frisk? Wake up, my child." Toriel mumbled, as she shook your arm slightly. "Mum? Why are you in my room? I thought you were spending this week with Asgore. Hadn't he bought you some tickets to Mettatons new show?"

"Yes, but I left last night when he came back to my hotel room drunk. That was not a pleasant sight. Frisk, I came here this morning to ask if you would like to take a dip by waterfall. Maybe Sans and Papyrus could join also. I know they would find that fun!" Toriel says. 

(Credit to original artist's for the Sans, Papyrus, Toriel, Frisk and Temmie! I just shoved them together to make this XD) 

As soon as you got there you threw off your top revealing your blue and purple bikini. Toriel had brought a purple bikini with a long deep purple trail. Sans just took off his top and jacket, where as Papyrus had just jumped in the lake without changing at all. 

Laughter filled the air, as you tried to forget what had happened last time you went there. But then it struck you. You died. Why were you still alive? Sans making you reset was a good choice, but still. Chara had stabbed you. 

You looked down at your stomach, in the same place where the knife had once protruded. There was a small faint line. A scar. Sans looked over to you, to find you touching your scar. He gave you a weak smile before returning to helping Papyrus 'fight' the water. 

Images of the attack, of Sans, of the beautiful waterfall appeared in your mind. You remembered all the things Sans had said to you that night. 

Image

  Sans rushes over to you, blood on his face and tears in his eyes. "Um.. Kiddo, your gonna reset. Listen i guess i need to tell you this as you probably wont remember. I like you kiddo. Alot. Please find me in the other time line. Tell me what i said. Tell me these three words.... Banana monkey poop." He laughs "They're my secret words because Frisk..... I love you."   

over

You blush at the thought. Did Sans really love you? Or was he just trying to be sentimental while you bled out near the water. 

Either way, you looked back at your friends splashing in the water, when you had an amazing idea.

You snuck up behind Sans, and when he wasn't looking you pulled his feet from under him. He landed head first in the water and arose covered in mud and plants. You all laughed as you pulled sans in for a hug to apologise. He blushed as his face only reached up to your chest. 

(Took an already made picture of Frisk

(Took an already made picture of Frisk. I edited out the Temmie in her hands and drew the rest of her body. Omg it's so bad XD)

"Frisk, Papyrus and I were thinking of heading down towards Undynes house. It seems Papyrus needs to cook some spaghetti!" Toriel said, while pulling on her robe. 

"HUMAN, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE OFFERED TO COOK MY LEGENDARY SPAGHETTI FOR ASGORES CLONE! HOW EXCITING!" Papyrus said as calmly as he could, while striding off towards Undynes fishy looking house. (Punnnnnnssss) Toriel followed shortly behind. 

You and Sans were left sitting together at the edge of the Waterfall.

"About what you said last time we were here" You began looking over to a blushing Sans. "Did- Did you mean it?" You looked at this cute, serious, punny, delightful and one of a kind skeleton with only love in your eyes. He helped you. He made you better. He had taught you things about the world you had always needed to know. He was perfect. His eyes shimmered an even brighter white when looking at you, you noticed. His blush seemed to grow a thousand times when your name was brought up. When you play fought with Undyne and Papyrus he seemed to not be far behind, secretly watching you to make sure you didn't get hurt. Maybe he did mean it. 

"I... Uh Frisk. Y-Yeh. I um *Cough*like you*cough cough cough*" He bushes so hard, and what you do next makes him blush even more. You lean over to him, and gently place a kiss on his teeth. (Mouth- teeth? Idk)

"Well. I don't want to be Bonely anymore. Sans,  maybe if your free this week we could-

But before you could finish that sentence Sans was kissing you back passionately. He thrust his tongue at your lips, begging for entrance. You let him in. You stayed in that position until you were out of breath. It was magical. 

=====-----=====-----=====-----=====

Sorry this chapter wasnt too good! I spent most of my allotted time on the stupid pictures! Please vote if you think i should continue to make more pictures for the work.

Baiiii <3 <3 <3