+ young love

Kate, that was my name.

Troye, that was his name.

I love him, I know I do. Every time he's around, I stare at his face and admire his features. His eyes, his lips, his ears, his nose, his boogers, his earwax, and most importantly, his nostrils. I was over the top, obsessed with him.

Though, he had a girlfriend (Gabriella), I knew he loved me. I mean, why would he give me looks when I stare at his earwax and boogers, and how he corrects me when I say Troye instead of Troy.

I followed him wherever he went in school and outside of school, besides his house.

When he went to the boys' locker room, I went there.

When he went to the boys' restroom, I went there.

Of course, I don't follow him when he goes into his bedroom or bathroom at home, alone or with Gabriella. I mean, you don't know exactly what happens in there ;)

Everyone that hangs out or spends time around Troy and I know that this is true love.

You can ask my stuffed pet bear.

Everyone said it was adorable when I plucked a piece of his hair at his basketball games or tournaments, for my not so secret shrine of him in my closet. They always said "Why would you want to keep that? It may be clean but it's full of sweat."

When I "secretly" take his old blown tissue he had just blew his snot into, they say "You're going to be sick. You're already love sick, we don't need anymore."

When I go into the locker rooms after he walks out into the gym for practice, I sniff his clothes.

They always say, "You're obsessed with him."

But they don't know, they don't know anything.

This is True LOVE.

I can't believe I am ever writing anything like this ~Christina