+ psychopath lover

TROY'S POINT OF VIEW

I searched everywhere for Gabriella.

I panicked after not seeing her in class. "GABRIELLA!"

"Oh my Troye~! I'm here and Gabriella isn't. Now we can make love! But hurry, we don't need any teachers or students catching us." Kate said, horribly singing most of it.

I walked over to her after spotting her across the hallway. "You! What did you do to her?"

"Oh nothing, I just shipped her to China!" She yelled happily as her arms come up pulling me into a hug.

"You did what?!" Troye was sad.

"There, there." I gently patted and stroked his head. "It's not my fault. I read her journal and it said she wanted to become gorilla. Now she can live as a Gabrilla!" Kate shrugged.

Now Troye was mad.

He pushed Kate away.

"Why would you do that, you psychopath?!" Troy said, trying to look threatening which caused Kate to cower in fear. Troy seemed to realize and was about to apologize before remembering what she had done. He felt his heart beat faster and he then realized how pretty Kate was.

"I know I'm a psychopath but I can't help my dying love for you!" Kate yelled.

The school day had ended three minutes ago, but both were oblivious since no one entered the halls and left. But it's because they had skipped an assembly in the gym.

Troy sighed and brushed his fingers through his hair.

"I-I was just completing her dream!" Kate said, tears forming in her eyes and her cheeks fuming red as she started to become embarrassed at the conversation.

"As long as Gabriella is happy becoming a gorilla, then I am okay." Troy said, crying at the thought of Gabriella never being in his life anymore.

"You can always have me." Kate said, approaching me. For the first time in forever, I didn't say no.

I was quite happy that she was in my presence.

Kate walks up to me and kisses me.

I was so shocked, I didn't kiss back. She pulled away, her saliva trailing from her lips to mine. "Don't you worry, Gabriella will love being a Gabrilla. Now, lets continue being psychopathic lovers."

With that, she grabs my collar and pulls me in for a kiss.

And guess what? I kissed her back.

I liked it.

WHAT EVEN IS THIS?! - Christina (sangsterhood)