+ never going to happen

My name is Troy Bolton. Not Troye Bowlton.

Kate calls me Troye Bowlton.

She loves me, I hate her. She thinks I love her, I know she loves me. Tragic relationship really.

But what she doesn't know is that Gabriella, my girlfriend, is the one for me. She is my light. She is my night. She is so bright. And we often love to fly kites.

I am her night and shining armor.

She is my light and shining princess.

My father nicknamed both of us as "The Princess and The Frog."

Gabriella is the princess because she is kind, beautiful, smart, and skillful in almost everything she does, especially singing and loving me.

I am the frog as in I always smelled funky and sweaty, and my height wasn't really helping me either. Though I am taller than Gabriella, Kate is one inch taller than me and she's 5'0 so I am 4'11.

She takes that as an advantage, teasing me though TRYING to act cute while doing so.

"Hello, Troye." I hear Kate's voice.

I sigh. "It's Troy. How many times do I have to tell you?"

She shook her head and grabbed the collar of my shirt, something Sharpay would do but she had given up on me a very long time ago - or so I thought.

She pulled me closer and I struggled to become set free.

"What's the difference? They sound the same but the one I say has an e at the end." She said, her breath stinking the poop out of me.

I looked at her teeth. Gosh, they were more yellow than Rolf Saggytittys. Same goes for the really chapped lips she parted. They're so chapped, they're bleeding.

"They will never be the same." I scowled.

"I love you, Troye Bowlton."

I slapped her hand away from my shirt and backed away, trying to straighten the shirt out as she wrinkled the clothing. "My name is Troy Bolton; and it's never going to happen."

This is so fun to make, and do not start riot over Rolf Saggytittys (aka Jacob Sartorious or whatever for anyone living under a rock). This book is meant to be a joke, a humorous book. If for any reason you start a fight because of this, you will be blocked/muted on both accounts ~ sangsterhood