+ guess who's back back again

??? POINT OF VIEW

(Disclaimer: mature scenes ahead. read with caution.)

Dropped outta school and now I've gone rich.

Nah, I'm jking. I was still part my regular school, regular Wildcat in the house.

Kate and Troy had gone on a trip to see the new and improved "Gabrilla" though I was a bit worried for the sake of my friend.

Don't get me wrong, Kate was a.. decent girl.

But she was not his.

Kate was just a girl who wanted to get in his pants. But Gabrilla wanted what's best for him even if it meant being shipped to China.

That's right, everyone in our school knew.

Everyone thought Troy was crazy for dating her, though he slayed existence by pooping in a towel at school and putting it in the principal's office down the hallway.

I snuck out of school to skip class and to see my one and only true lover, Troy Bolton.

We used to have a thing, but obviously stupid dum dum Gabriella just HAD to get in the way.

I said I was over him, or so I thought.

I can have any boy I want.

But all the boys that want me are tall.

I am so sick of being treated like trash because people assume they know what I want.

They always tell me how cute I am when I want to be hot and powerful.

I am a feminist.

I don't need no man to complete me.

But then there's Troy Bolton.

I want him to complete me.

He is the missing puzzle piece that the vivid picture of my heart desires and lusts for.

"Teenagers, that is what they are.

Puberty, that is what they're going through.

Lustful desire, that is what they are feeling towards each other."

I am a teenager and this is how I feel towards Troy Bolton.

He is the most attractive midget I have ever seen in my life.

I am 5'3". Troy is 4'11". If I kissed him, I would assert my dominance...even in bed. He would have to look up to me when he kisses me and plead for more with his innocent ocean blue orbs.

But of course, if I wanted to do that I would have to make a contract for him to sign it.

He will be the submissive.

Welcome to...

50 Shades of Sharpay

-----

It has been two full years and Christina and I finally came back to continue writing story.. Notice how our writing has gotten more mature halfway through. That is because we saved a draft two years ago. (hint: Christina is going into high school so she wrote this when she was in SIXTH grade LOLOLOLOL)

~Kate