+ visiting china

KATE'S POINT OF VIEW

Troye and I started dating. We had our first date, first kiss, first anniversary, first time smelling each other's feet, and the start of many more firsts.

It was so romantic.

Troye became equally obsessed with me.

His team mates were weirded out by us as we held hands.

They were disgusted when they heard my singing skills. To them I sounded like satan smacking a moose to death, but to Troye I sounded like a horrific demon angel.

On our 29th hour anniversary, I bought him tickets to china.

"YOU'RE GOING TO SEE GABRILLA AGAIN!"

"oh my gee! Holy moly! really??? gosh, i love you to hell to the ground." Troye said.

"IKR?!?!?!?!?" I yelled.

+++++

We transported to China by flushing the toilet.

It was easy, we just had to find a magical fairy from Twinkleland at the drama theater and brought it home for us to use to bring us to Asia.

We walk around and saw many robots.

Robots that replaced people, robots that replaced heads, feet, hands, arms, stomachs, and surprisingly earwax and boogers.

We walked into the zoo, not bothering to pay as the security guard did not care.

All the employees were robots. Some animals were robots except for monkeys, tigers, dragons, tinkerbell, and much more.

Then, we went to the gorilla exhibit.

"WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE GABRILLA IS GOING TO PERFORM A HUGE MIRACLE!"

[Secret fact: her huge miracle is giving live birth to half human and half gorilla babies]

We rushed to the front, not caring that we pushed people out of the way.

That's when we saw Gabriella. Or should I say, Gabrilla.

Her hair was covered in dirt and she smiled, showing off her yellow teeth.

They were yellower than mine.

She flipped and fell. And she kept doing it over and over.

Was this the miracle???

No, it was not.
-----
Troye and I waited patiently for the real show to happen.

Then, as time passed, she squatted down right in front of the audience, showing off her cha cha.

Now this, is interesting.

One by one, the human-gorilla babies each pop out of her birth canal forcefully.

She had 10 babies.

Troye watched her passionately and then he punched himself in the face.

"What am I doing?" He muttered to himself.
"I am in love with Kate not Gabrilla."

Gabriella saw us and ran over towards us, glaring at our entwined hands.

"YOU TOLD ME WE WERE FOREVER! OOH OOH AH AH CHING CHONG!" Gabriella yelled through the glass, shoving her face onto the glass.

She forgot how to speak correct English and during her stay in China, she learned some Chinese.

"WE WERE THAT IS UNTIL YOU BECAME GABRILLA AND NOW I LOVE PSYCHOPATHS!" Troye sang.

"YOU ARE SUCH A PSYCHOPATH!" Gabriella sang after.

"WE KNOW WE'RE PSYCHOPATHS BUT WE CAN'T HELP OUR DYING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER!" Troye sang, quoting my statement.

"WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?" Gabriella sang.

"WHAT ABOUT TRUST? YOU KNOW I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!" Troye sangs along.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Gabriella sang.

Troye shook his head and kissed my forehead before continuing the music off with the chinese foreign exchange gorilla.

I turned my head from Gabrilla and Troye. Who knew gorillas and basketball players can do musicals?

This is so messed up - Christina and Kate