Chapter Three: Jeice is Impossible to Find

Ginyu: Well, this chapter should be fun. Ha ha ha.

Frieza: Yes, it shall. I want to see Jeice in all of his glorious marshmallowness!! 

Ginyu: Are you sure about that, Lord Frieza?

Frieza: Don't question me, Ginyu. You know what happens to those who defy me.

Ginyu: Yes, sir....Well, folks, let's begin our third part to this little adventure.

----------

On Earth, Captain Ginyu and Frieza use a large GPS-like device to scour the land for a certain alien.

Ginyu: "It will take some time to locate him, as there are many humans on this planet, sir."

Frieza: "I don't care how long it takes you to find him. I just want to see his new hairstyle. It can't be that hard to find him, can it? He obviously stands out, especially now." He rapped his fingers on his chair.

Ginyu, after a pause to stare at his master: "I do say that this is a new habit for you, sir." 

Frieza: "Be quiet. It's not like you're any different."

Ginyu, wide eyed: "That's-" He sighed, wanting to say that he kicked Jeice out because  Ginyu is different.

Captain Ginyu: He seems very eager to see Jeice in his new way. This is very odd and unlike Frieza. Maybe the planet bothered him, too. Or maybe I'm just losing it. 

Ginyu shook his head, looking up to watch the screen at the front of the ship. 

Burter decided to speak after having been silent for several hours since taking off: "Hey, guys, I've known Jeice for a long time. We've been really good friends...y'know...and I just..I want to see him again. Even though I kinda abandoned him. He won't be that bad to look at, right?" 

Captain Ginyu looked towards him.

Frieza: "Oh, Burter..don't get so sentimental on me. I think I might cry."

Recoome and Guldo, the whole time, had been laughing at everything that was happening.

Frieza: "We shall find Jeice, and I WILL see him!!"

Three hours later, when it is 5 p.m., the rest of the Force are lying in their beds, resting, while Frieza and the Captain maintain sights on the radar.

Ginyu: "I wonder if we will ever find Jeice. It could take months on this busy planet."

Frieza: "Just continue searching, Ginyu. I just know that he will show up eventually."

He evilly grinned, with his arms crossed.

Guldo, in the back room with the rest of the members: "Yea, it'll take 'em forever to find him! We'd better just forget about him and move on."

Burter: "I think he's closer than we realize, boys. You just don't care about him do you?" He sniffled, feeling sad again. 

Recoome: "Don't be a big baby, Burter." 

Burter: "Eh? What did you say?" He raised his fist. "You're always the one who doesn't act like you've got a brain!"

Ginyu: "Hey, settle down in there. We have more important tasks at hand here."

The Force members eased off, thinking about different things other than fighting.

Another day went by, and they found no sign of the red Ginyu Force member.
They had flown over entire states but had not picked up a signal. Was hope lost for the StickyHead?