•Chapter 23• Secrets and Surprises.

Chapter 23

Victoria's Point of View.

I rushed to our front door steps and unlocked our door. I rushed in and threw the baby bag on the couch and ran upstairs. Once I reached the second level , I ran into Roman and I's room and searched for that article. I found it lying on our bed. I snatched it and ran back downstairs to where Roman and Rosalie were.

I stumbled to the kitchen where Roman was feeding Rosalie. "Marnie did it." I uttered. Roman shot his head in my direction. "What? What about Marnie?" Then , he started feeding Rosalie once again. I sighed heavily. My breathe now becoming shaky. "Marnie confessed to SCOPE about you." I blurted out. "What? How do you know?" Roman yelled. He dropped Rosalie's food on her high-chair and stared at me with a stern look. His brown eyes looking into my soul.

"I looked at her clipboard and everything was there," I spoke shakily while forming my hands into fists. "She wanted you to herself." I finished and Roman suddenly stood up and paced back and forth while rubbing his temples. "Why didn't you tell me when we were at the check up? I could have blown up on her!" He spoke loudly while rubbing the back of his neck. "I wanted to keep it a secret until we got home. I was afraid that you would have blown up." I picked up Rosalie gently and waltzed towards the family room and sat on the sofa.

"We have to find out." Roman followed me and grabbed his coat.

---

"We need to speak to Marnie now!" Roman yelled to the lady at the front desk. Roman bit his bottom lip hardly before stomping his foot. "Babe , calm down." I spoke in a whisper voice. He shook his head slightly and slammed his fist on the desk before repeating, "We need to speak to Marnie lady!" The lady rang someone and she motioned us shakily to Marnie's main room. Roman walked quickly to her room and barged in. I stood behind him and he was breathing heavily while he let out a scoff.

I cocked my head over Roman's shoulder and looked at the two figures. It was Marnie and a young man around my age. I flinched a bit when I noticed the other figure. Aaron was sat next to Marnie; staring at me and giving a devious smile. "Surprise. Surprise." Marnie spoke. She smirked and got up from her chair. "A-Aaron?" I managed to choke out while still trying to figure all of this out. "Yes it's me , babe. The one you left , for...him." He stood up also and walked towards us.

I gripped Roman's shirt and pulled him back with me. Roman shrugged me off. "What the fuck is this?" Roman blurted out while his breathing increasing by the minute. "We planned this a along Roman. We only want one thing," Marnie started and Aaron finished for her. "If we don't get that one thing , hell will break loose." He smirked and walked towards us more.

"What do you want?" I slurred my sentence. Marnie and Aaron were laughing evilly. I just stood there; staring at them. Waiting for an answer. "Answer the fucking girl!" Roman yelled which made me shake and flinch. I never heard Roman yell this loud. I never saw him get this mad. To be honest , I was terrified. I was trembling and biting on my lower lip. I held back my tears. I was just that scared. Marnie opened her mouth and spoke slowly and kind of seductively.

"I want you , Roman." She smirked and pulled Roman away from me. I squeaked in response due to my protector being ripped away from me like ripping a band aid off a scab. Roman hit her and tried to release out of her grip. Marnie scowled in response and hit his , you know. That made him stop. Definitely. Tears came down my cheeks. Roman yelped once he saw me crying. He knew I was scared.

Aaron walked towards me. "And , I want you , Vic." He smirked and pushed me against a wall. I squeaked and squirmed. Closed my eyes tightly. I received a punch to my face. I heard a baby crying. Rosalie. I totally forgot that Roman brought her with us. He placed her by the door.

Then again , another punch planted on my face. Blackness consumed me. I was knocked out. Fully.

***

Song Suggestion: Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

-Veronica ;) x.