Chapter 3

Amelia POV

It was a week after the handball match and since i last met Darria. She hadnt texted back or called me since, but yet i kept thinking back to when i met her she was really cute, wait why am i thinking like that ohh no stop it Amelia you've only known her for a few minutes. Getting that out of my head i proceed to go into my first lesson of the day General Studies. Oh how i hated this subject, why im doing it for A levels well you can blame my parents for that "your brothers did it so should you."

I walk into class all casually and go to sit at my desk, im the first one here so i take time to get myself into a nice sleeping position; just as i begin to put my head down i hear the footsteps of my fellow class mates as they all bustle around thier seats talking about the latest scandal in hollywood. "Hey girl, got you a spear pillow" i look up from the desk and see my best friend Rosaria. She looked really pretty today and had her hair out in a big afro. Rosario is like my long lost twin, we have the same birthday 1st July and practically spend every birthday together she is quite dark but her melanin was so on fleek it made the Gods cry. Everyone and anyone wanted to be with her she was the epitome of sexy, i mean her body was to die for and it was all real, she sometimes hated her body but i had to remind her people pay thousands of pounds just to get a little of what she has.

 Everyone and anyone wanted to be with her she was the epitome of sexy, i mean her body was to die for and it was all real, she sometimes hated her body but i had to remind her people pay thousands of pounds just to get a little of what she has

"ahhh cheers babe,just what i needed" i say as i place the cushion underneath my head. I look into her eyes and see a dim glow, Rosaria was always full of life but after her recent break up with her devil incarnate ex boyfriend she hasn't been the same. Hayden was the first guy she had been in a relationship with (which shocked me cause i thought she would have been out with a lot of guys)and was her first love, so after his cheating fiasco Rosaria was left heart broken.

Flash back
I remeber last week after the match when i came home only for my parents to tell me that Rosaria was in hospital. My heart stopped while my mind started thinking about all the horrible things that could of happened to my twin.

I rushed to the hospital with my parents and saw her lying on the bed eyes opened but with tear coming pouring from them. If i thought my heart had broken when i heard the news it surely broke now, my sister was there crying and hurt. I felt an overqhelming surge of anger and i wanted to end the person who had done this to her.

Rosaria looks up through her tears at me and i ran to her taking her into a warm embrace showing her that im always there for her. After a while her she told me what happened and how she found out Hayden cheated and how she ran upstairs and cut her self and also of how both her brothers had beaten Hayden up.
At least he got dealt with id have tojave my revenge later on

Present day
"Yeh im good girl just tired, my mums been fussing over all week, im just happy to be away from her i cant belive im actuallg happy to be in school" we start laughing at her statement as we both now that if anyone hates school the most it was Rosaria.
It was good seeing my twin happy, bleep bleep i hear the sound of my phone so i wuickly check it.

Hey b how you doing x
It was Darria
Amelia:Hey im good wbu
Darria: Im good b just chilling, wuu2
Amelia: Im in school got my first lessosn now
Darria: Oh ok, well i just wanted to ask what you doing after school?
Amelia: Nm, why?
Darria: was thinkin we could meet up ya know thats if you want to
Amelia: yeh sure why not i finish at 2:10 today
Darria: aight b see you later, stay focused in school cant have my girl failing see you later b xx
Amelia: lool i wont, see ya x

"Ohhh my gosh did she say she cant have her girl failing, amelia she called you her girl" i look up and smile from my phone as i see an excited Rosaria in the back ground, she already knew about Darria cause i told her in the hospital.

"I guess she did" i exclaim as we both start giggling like little girls, "Amelia and Rosaria will you two please settle down" and at that point the teacher walked in.