Chapter 2: your BFAB

I looked around for the guy with those shoes but instead i found a group of people with loud music. What are they all doing?

So i decided to go check it out, as i went closer i heard dub step type music playing through these huge ass speakers!

I moved in closer to the group and saw people betting, this guy in dark clothing was break dancing.

Shit! Hes really good! Someday i will challenge him for myself.

Some random guy pushed me into the circle and people started betting me to vs this guys.

He stopped break dancing and so i thought it was my time to shine, so i did some moves. He pushed me out of the way and did some more, it continued with just us two putting our dance moves out there.

Until i finished my performance with some bubbles and popping balloons.

Shit! The security guards are after me! Ahhhh i dont know what to do?!?!

"Dude their after you! Hurryyy!!"

"Oh yeah!"

There he is again! The guy with the nike dunks!!

So we both ran but the guards were smoothly catching up to us.

We were getting close to a BBQ but soon enough the guy went straight through the middle of it!!

"Woah"

Soon enough we turned down into this alleyway, and the guards no longer were following us.

"So where you from kid?"

"Im transferring to NYU"

"Oh so your going to be doing the dance corse?"

"Nah i gave that up long ago because of my parents"

"Oh, well im luke"

"Hey im Alexander the third but you can just call me moose"

"Do you know what you just did out there"

"Dancing? No no wait breakdancing, yep thats it break dancing"

"Aha well yes but no your BFAB"

"BFAB? What the hell is that supposed to mean"

" you were born from a boom box, some people can dance but others they were born to dance. You are definitely BFAB bro"

Luke and i continue talking until he walks over to all of these posters. It must be some dance comp or something but lets just find out.

"Its called the world jam, its the biggest dance competition in the world!"

"Your good enough, we need your help to raise money so we can keep our house"

"Why me though? Im not that good am i?"

"Dude seriously you need to get your head straight, your talented and trust me when i say someone is talented i actually mean it"

"Ok i guess i can give it a go man"

"Sweet as now wears that hand shake at"

I dis my own hand shake but it obviously wasn't good enough so Luke does his awesome one and it turns out alright.

He then walks over to a big object and pulls the cover off of it.

Woah that ride is sweet asssssss mannnn.

"Get it moose were ready to go"

Authors note:

Hey guys im sorry its not long enough but at least its longer than my other one right? Aha so please vote, read, comment do anything and yeah say if u want me to update on the story just comment below and get as many people to read this as possible!! Ehe also check out my other story called its okay not to be perfect! Ehe ok love u all ttyl micky xo :P