Chapter 6: an unending story

~MOOSES POV~

All i can think about right now is whether if Emma is okay or not , nothing else matters. I love being around her, she's just overall an amazing person and i hate the fact that Julian would do something so cruel to her!!
I start walking up the stairs slowly while thinking about what to say. What if she hates me for walking in? What if she starts crying on my shoulder and then i have no clue how to comfort her? What if... Okay Moose calm down it will be fine. Maybe she'll open up to you or something or just imagine its Camille and how you would comfort her. Wait i forgot! I was meant to go to dinner with Camille and i forgot! She's going to hate me.

As i get to Emma's door i quickly check the time, its only 6pm and i told Camille i would pick her up at 7 so plenty of time. I scroll through my contacts until i get to her name, typing a short simple message saying
"Hey, still up for dinner tonight?"
And then softly knock on Emma's door. No answer, maybe i'll quietly walk in because she could have fallen asleep.

As i open the door i take a quick look but all i see is darkness. I walk over to her bed and slowly sit down beside her. I'm heartbroken. Her back's facing toward me while curled up into a ball.

"Emma?"

"Please go away Julian!"

"Em i promise its not him, it's me Moose"

She slowly rolls over from her position and looks me in the eyes. All i see is her face with tried up tears, more tears are ready to fall but she's trying to stay strong.

"What are you doing in here? I'm a mess" she says looking down at her sheets.

"Emma i'm here because i care about you, i'm really worried"

I was instantly wrapped up into an embrace. I felt her body shaking with sobs as i allowed her to cry on my shoulder. Whispering soothing words to comfort her, i could feel Emma relaxing a bit more and more. Just knowing that someone cares about her could truly mean so much.

"I'm so sorry for crying on you Moose.. Its just too many painful memories came flooding back and i just couldn't take it any longer"

"Hey its okay Em, i promise i will stay with you for as long as you need" i said with a weak smile.

"That means so much to me, thank you"

She gives me another tight hug, and this time i dont want to let go. I just want her to know that i could be her protector i could be her one true saviour but right now i will just be her friend.

"Moose will you stay with me for a while?"

"Of course"

"Em did you want to talk, watch a movie, or what would you like to do?"

"Honestly right now all i want is for you to hold me" she said with a sad smile.

"I will do exactly that"

"Thank you M"

She rolled back into her position as i wrapped my arms around her waist securely. Our bodies molded perfectly, i felt like i could stay like this forever. Emma snuggled in further and instantly fell asleep after all the drama that went on from earlier.

~LUKE'S POV~

I really hope Emma's okay but i know that Moose has taken care of things. I have so much hate for Julian and if i went up to her i would of became even more angry. Before i walk over to Natalie i tell everyone to crowd around for a group meeting, we need some new techniques and moves to beat the last crew.

"Okay guys this is just a quick group meeting but we should discuss some new moves because we wont win with our original ones"

Natalie decides to speak up