chapter 3: meeting the crew

Authors note: 

Hey guys sorry i havent updated in a while i will soon! i promise! :) tell me what you think and if you want me to update just comment below and vote please! love you guys ~ micky xo

Once we got into he car we went past huge buildings and such bright lights, like they were going to blind me.

"Luke where exactly are we?"

"Little bro were in a big place called New York!"

"NEW YORK! Thats amazing its actually so amazing!"

we explored it a bit more until we turned into an alley way and suddenly stopped.

"were here"

"wait.... why are we in this dark alley way for Luke?'

"Cause im gonna show you my crib, thats why"

So Luke unlocked a door and we walked inside to an elevator. It was really small and igot a bit confused where we were still going. The elevator stopped until we got to the two big doors, he pressed a button and they opened.

"welcome to the little place i like to call home to the pirates"

"woahh.."

It was so big! There were heaps of people inside dancing, break dancing and doing tricks in the foam pit. it was so cool like a dream come true basically! Luke was about to start showing me around until this guy came up to us.

"Hey Jason, this is Moose. Moose this is Jason"

"Hello Moose, you are the kid who beat kid darkness in the dance battle"

"haha yeah, i wasnt that good but i tried"

"Moose dont put yourself down man you were great"

"anyway Luke i need to quickly talk to you about something privately, its about the house"

"oh yeah sure Jase i'll just get Emma to show Moose around"

Luke walked up to this young girl and they both started walking over to me. She looked about my age, with long brown hair, skinny she was absolutely beautiful.

"Hey moose i want you to meet my little sis emma, she's gonna give you a tour of our place and to show you your room"

"have fun kids", Luke said with a smirk on his face.

"Hi im emma, i saw your video of you dancing and it was so cool! you have some real talent here"

"Oh hey, im moose! aha than you but who took the video?"

"My brother recorded it with his camera, he basically takes it everywhere he goes"

"oh thats cool, so should we start this tour or what?"

"oh yeah lets get going"

So i grabbed my things and we ent to the first station.

"This is the foam pit, you can practice your moves and do all sorts of tricks"

"so cool!"

Next we went to the lights room and a guy was working on something technical. He was working on some lights and i thought i should try and help. Since im doing architectural and technical stuff i know what im doing.

"what do you guys think i should call them?"

"Why not neo flies, its like saying neon fire flies"

"yeah i like it, thank emma and moose"

Next emma showed me the rooms, i got my own room which is pretty sweet. i put all my bags down and i almost drifted off i forgot we hadnt finished the tour yet.