11.

*I know that some lyrics are warped into the story but that was my intent because the story is based sorta off their songs*
//
Ever since I lamely called her, she's all that's in my mind again. Just when I thought I was improving I had to go fuck up. Nonstop memories are thought up and I go down the lane every time.

It's been three months and I can still taste the distinct taste she always gave off when we kissed. Our plans to travel and rule the world. Forever lost and forgotten.

*Flashback*
She is so much more than I deserved, yet somehow she was mine. And somehow she talked me into the three hour drive to the beach. As soon as we pulled up she was jumping out of the car.

Her flip flops flew off as she ran further down then sand. Long black hair blowing in the wind as she came to a stop. She turned around and smiled at me who still stood by the car.

The sun was halfway done setting and few people scattered the beach a bit further from us. Her tiny arm motioned me to join her as a cheesy smile spread across my face. After taking my shoes off I slowly made my way to her, taking her beauty in as I did so. When I reached her, my arms immediately went around her waist.

Our foreheads were pressed against one another's as we swayed, holding each other tight, and listening to the ocean. Pulling back slightly, I gave her a long kiss on the forehead earning a delighted hum from her.
*End of flashback*

I never thought that it would end. Now holding onto memories that I can't let go. I just wanna get back to where it started. Back to the long summer nights.
////