15.

-Back To Calum-

Ten minutes after the phone call Michael left. I needed to be alone. My mind was in a wreck trying to process her words. Eventually I decided I needed to stop.

It was two in the afternoon and I was starving. I got up and made myself food then took my place on the couch again. Turning in the TV as I ate, I aimlessly watched whatever was on.

After a bit of TV I fell asleep.
---
Awoken a few hours later to the sound of sobbing, I was confused. I slowly got up off the couch and made my way to the door. Turning the knob and looking outside I was surprised as to what I saw.

Ariyah sat there crying her eyes out on the floor. Her bags set next to her. She had her knees up to her face, arms placed on top them and face buried in her arms. She hadn't noticed me open the door.

"Ariyah?" I called out, frozen in my place.

She looked up at me and smiled weakly. Her face had a red mark on the side. Mascara streaming down her face due to crying.

I made my way to her. She watched my every move as I sat down next to her. A weak smile found her face once again. My arms wrapped around her tiny body, her leaning into me.

"What happened baby?" My voice came out softly.

"He hit me." Her voice even softer.

Quiet tears rolled down my face at her words. My arms tightened around her as I promised myself I'd never let her go again.

/\/\/\/\/\:\/\/\:\/\/\/\/\
So this is by far my favorite chapter.... I'm going to try and get better at making them longer but now they are reunited it might be a lot easier to do so.