3. The thing England never expected

England, Norway and Romania, after walking in the door, are in a white room.
"Is this supposed to be a joke?" England says angry.
"England, put the list down. Then the task will start. "Romania says with a calm voice.
England puts the victims list on the floor. A blue light came out of nowhere and changed the background.
"No...not this moment! "England says in tears of sadness.
The moment was The American Revolutionary War. England was alone, only with his gun, while America was pointing the gun at England with his troops. It was raining.

Slowly, he put the gun down

"I...I can't. You won. I should never think about this. I will be lonely if I win. I will be yours forever. Like you wanted from the start. "America says with a sad voice, looking at the tired England.
"America...you...you are not like that. I might give your independence."England says with a tired face.
"I insist, I love you. I don't want to leave. I was ridiculous. I am sorry. Deeply sorry."
America hugs England while he is crying. The England who looked at this scene says:
"This is not America! That git never gives up! Is this the...change? "
"I think it is. "Norway says while watching the sad scene.
"Then it is the time to find the piece. "Romania talks.
The background started to change in the present of the reality shown. They were in a house in an old-fashioned style. They knew that was England's house. The room smells like black tea recently made.
"Seychelles, where is my tea? " a voice says.
"Right there master! Is there anything you need now? Mr.France will come soon." Seychelles says bored.
"Ok. Then can you clean the dining room? "
"Yes master. "
"We shoud disguise ourselves. He can see us. "Romania speaks to Norway and England."And I know the spell. We need to disguise as servants. "
"I can't believe we are doing this in front of me. "England tells while not trying to cry of emberassment.
Romania makes his wand appear on his hand and makes him and the rest of the group like England's servants.
"At least I am not wearing girl's dress. "England says while looking at his clothes.
"We shoud go! "Norway mentions.
The boys go in the same room England is.
"Who are you three? " he asks.
"We are...umm...the new servants. Yeah. How can we...help...today, sir? "Romania tries to say.
"Right. You three can wait until France is here. That frog needs a warm greeting. While waiting you can help America. He is in my storage room. "
"Ok sir. "Norway replies.
The Trio got out of the room. England still was scared that he saw himself like that.
"I know where it is the storage room. Follow me. " he says.
While walking after the storage room, Romania looks at a map of the world. That map has UK all over the Africa, a little of South America, where it needed to be Argentina, Chile and Peru, all of North America, South Asia and a little of South Europe. His country was still there, but as a target. Then he continue his way. Meanwhile at Romania's place...
"Hungary, are you sure that we will search his little sister and his friend here, in the forest? "
"Yes Bulgaria! There must be here somewhere. "
Bulgaria is unsure about the way Hungary is showing. To calm himself up, he eats some youghurt. Hungary is amused that Bulgaria is worried. She is tired. She tries to search a place where they can take a break.
Suddenly the trees move slow. Both of them got paniched and hug eachother for protection.
"Hungary shoud not be that scared to hug someone else. " a voice giggles.
"Yea and the youghurt boy shoud not eat that much youghurt! " another voice says.
Back to the book...
England opens a wooden door. The group can see America looking at some boxes.
"Hello you three. I never saw you before. Who are you? Im America. "the boy from the room says.