5. How Norway and butter save the situation

Romania looks angry at the piece. He knew who was behind this. America is problably a prisoner right now. He needed to do something. 'What should I do? If I don't get out of here in time we will be stuck here forever. Why didn't they listened to me? Or, why did that bastard hipnotised them? I AM SO ANGRY.'he thinks while looking at the piece.
"Romania, please focus. You are almost red as a strawberry. Idiot!"Norway wispers at him.
"Norway, why are you wispering at Romania? "England asks looking at them.
"Umm...let's just focus."Romania speaks scared.
"Well, go back to the tunnel. Then find America. Me from another reality, you know what to do next."the other Romania says.
"Right. Thanks for everything you done to us."
"You are welcome other me. Just be careful."
"I will."
The two Romania hug eachother. Then the group goes in the tunnel.
"We should be fast!"mentions England.
Meanwhile at Romania's place...
"I knew it! Remember the book Transylvania?"Moldavia tells while holding the book.
"Are you serious? I really hate boys. Problably they were hipnotised or something. "
"Right. But who are the victims?"
Suddenly a person comes to them carring America's body. Canada is tired.
"Do you know where is England?"he asks while trying not to cry.
"Ja, where is England?" Prussia's voice says.
"Umm...stuck in a book with Norway and Romania I guess."
All except Moldavia look shocked at the book. Moldavia drinks a bottle of wine.
"Better call Moldova."Transylvania says before getting out of the room.
Canada and Prussia put America's body in one of Romania's guestroom. Hungary and Bulgaria stare at the book. Moldavia drinks more wine. America's heart beats slow. The feeling of death is in the canstle.
"Can someone add some butter?"
Moldavia shouts while she is drunk.
"I suggest you should listen to her. When she is drunk she gives good ideas."Transylvania tells.
"And how does butter help them?"Hungary asks.
"JUST GIVE SOME BUTTER TO THE BOOK! "
"Fine."
Hungary has some butter. She puts on the hope of the book.
Back to the book...
"We made it!"Romania wispers while helping the rest of the group to get out of the tunnel.
Suddenly some butter gets in Norway's hands.
"BUTTER! BUTTER! BUTTER!"he shouts.
"I think Moldavia knows where are we."Romania mentions.
"What are we doing to do with this butter?"asks England while laughing.
"I think me and butter know what to do."Norway smiles.
Romania, England and Norway walk slow to the living room. There America is hiding.
"T-there you g-guys are."he wispers. "Help me! England is going to kill me."
"I thought you were caught." Norway tells.
"Well, the news are false. England is here with his gun. He is looking also after you three."
"We can help you escape. I have some butter with me. Don't put any question. You and my friends get out. I will also follow you."
Romania, England and America run away. Norway puts some butter on the floor. Then he hides.
"Where are you America? I want to have a friendly chat with you."England from that reality says.
He walks slow in the room. Then he falls because of the butter.
"Who the bloody hell did this?!"
"I did!"Norway says with a confident voice.
"YOU! GET HIM GUYS! "
Norway runs while England's guards fall in the butter way. England tries not to fall. He gets his wand on his hand. He makes green lights. Norway tries to not get caught. He joins the group. They run to the London Tower.
"Let's try to get in the Tower."England suggests.
The trio and America run on the stairs to get on the clock mechanism.
"Thanks for everything you have done to me. How can I help you?"America says.
"Look! The portal! We should go!"England says.
"Your thanks was all we needed. Bye America!"Romania says before getting in the portal.
The room dissapears. They have got the first piece.