8.When she cries

The group and Hungary walks a few minutes around the forest. Romania wants to walk alone, but Norway doen't let him.
"We are here!"Hungary says while showing a wooden house with 2 levels.
The door suddenly is opened by a boy with black hair, with a stick on the hand.
"Who are they?"the boy asks.
"Bulgaria, these boys escaped from Austria. They need a shelter."
"Ok. You can come in."
The living room looks comfy. Norway sits on the sofa, while England helps Romania to walk.
"I am fine, I am not a baby!"Romania tells.
"With those injuries? I don't think so!"England mentions while helping Romania to sit.
After helping Romania, England sits on an armchair. Hungary looks curious at them and asks:
"Who are you? I never saw you before."
"I am Arthur."England says.
"My name Lukas, and the strawberry blonde hair guy is Vlad."Norway mentions while drinking some coffe.
"I am Hungary and he is Bulgaria. Nice to meet you!"Hungary tells.
"Romania will come soon."Bulgaria mentions.
A few minutes later...
"I am here! Who are they?"a voice says.
After he talks with England and Norway, Romania from that reality looks at Romania and his injures.
"Drink this."he says.
Romania drinks the potion. His injures dissapears.
"Thank you. Can we talk?"he says.
"Sure."Romania from that reality responds while taking Romania to a different room.
They sit on chairs. Both of them look serious. They drink a glass of wine, then start talking.
"So, what is it?"Romania from that reality asks.
"Well, it is about Hungary. Well, I am you from another reality. I am here because of the book."
"I see."
"Do you have any information about what happened?"
"Well, after the wedding, Austria got in depression. Then, after he killed a chicken, he tried to kill a human. He succeded and becamed a killer. Since then he tries to find a solution to kill Hungary."
"And she regrets?"
"Yes. After the wedding she tried to make it again with Austria, but failed. After that she tried to hide from him."
"I should talk to Hungary. I know what should I do."
"Undestand."
Hungary opens the door.
"What are you guys talking about?"she asks.
"About you. Now I am going to leave. Need to cook."Romania from that reality says.
He gets out of the room. Hungary looks at Romania.
"So, what is it?"she asks.
"Do you recognise this?"Romania says while holding the green piece with her face.
"Yes. Austria had that piece. Well, I regret that I didn't married him. I don't know what to do next."
"Well, we need to make you and Austria friends again."
"But how?"
Hungary starts to cry. She hugs Romania who is blushing.
"Help me, please, please."she says in tears.
"Don't worry. Everything will be alright."
Meanwhile at Romania's place...
The emergency meeting starts. Bulgaria wispers something to Germany. Canada stands behind him. Prussia, with Moldavia and Transylvania stares at Hungary and America. They start to become pale. After the emergency meeting everyone goes to sleep, except Germany, Italy, Prussia, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Moldavia and Transylvania.
"I want Norge BACK!"Denmark cries like a baby.
"Will they be alright?"Germany asks Moldavia.
"I don't think so. But I know it will be dangerous."she responds.
Back to the book...
"To look after Austria?! Are you guys drunk?"Bulgaria tells.
"No! Let's get everyone!"Hungary says.
Romania looks in the window. Someone is spying them.