Chapter 1

Haven's Pov

Harry picked me up bridal style as my hands wrapped protectively over my belly. He sped out the door and to the hospital that was actually just for vampires which was very good. When he reached the front of the hospital he rushed in and went to the front desk.

" Her water just broke and we need a doctor.", he said and I felt another contraction come in and I grabbed onto Harry's shirt tightly. The nurse left from behind the desk an came back with a wheel chair, I was put onto the wheel chair and hurried into a room. The nurses hooked me up to the machines to test the contractions and laid me on the bed.

" Alright Haven, your 6 centimeters along.", she said with a smile and I looked at her with a no emotion.

" You have to be kinding me, I wanna push please.", I pleaded but she shook her head and concern filled the nurse's eyes.

" I'm sorry, your almost there these babies want out I can tell.", she said with a smile and I nodded.

** An hour later***

I looked at Harry and he smiled at me, I gave him one back as I layed down on the bed to get comfortable; then a question popped up in my head.

" What are we  going to name them?", I asked my voice sounded hoarse. Harry shrugged and interwined our hands.

" I like the name Rebecca.", he said and I smiled at that and nodded. I put my head back on the pillow and looked at the squares on the ceiling, with my vampire vision I could see white, pink, and specks of violet on the tiles.

" Hey, what about Violet for the other one.", I suggested. Harry looked at me and nodded. I sat up alittle and puckered up my lips. Harry chuckled and leaned in doing the same. He pecked my lips and I laughed at our silliness, I stopped laughing and felt another contraction coming in and I grabbed my belly and screamed.

" OH MY GOD! THIS HURTS!!", I yelled and I felt sweat come on my forehead and I fisted the sheets. 

" You wanna sit up to see if it'll ease the pain?", Harry suggested and I nodded and extended my arms, he grabbed my hands and pulled gently; putting my hands on his shoulders. I felt another one come in and I fisted his shirt and groaned, shutting my eyes tightly.

When I reopened my eyes, I felt them change color and I saw the skies start to become darker through the window behind Harry.

" Haven, you need to control your powers, you might take down the hospital.", he stated and I looked up at him feeling my fangs come in.

" I'm trying but these babies are pretty strong at the moment, and when you have painful contractions coming through your body then you can tell me to calm down. Right now I need you to help me through this.", I stated sternly and I heard the door open and I moved my eyes to the door seeing a man with blond hair in his thirties.

" Hello Haven, I'm doctor Starks and from the weather outside and these charts looks like your about ready to push.", he said and I thanked god for that. Harry laid me down and they put my legs in the holders. I grabbed the bed sides and braced myself.

" You can do this Haven.", Harry said, the nurse tapped his shoulder and gave him scrubs to change into. When he came back he looked like a nurse with curls. I nodded at him and looked at the doctor.

" Alright. On the count of 3.", he stated as he put on a pair of gloves. I nodded and sat up a little.

" One"

" Two" I felt my eyes change and the lights flashed in the room and outside.

" Three."

I pushed with all my might gripping the sides of the bed so hard that it bent in my hands, lightning flashed outside. I took a breathe and pushed again.

" I see a head.", the doctor said and I felt happy and determine to meet my children.

" Your doing so good, you wanna hold my hand?", Harry asked and I nodded letting go of the now bent bar and on to Harry's hand. He gave it a squeeze and I squeeze it back.

" Alright a really big push, Haven."

I nodded and pushed, I started to cry because the pain was starting to become worse as the head came out of my body. I let out a scream and squeezed Harry's hand really hard.

" I'm Sorry!!!", I yelled breathlessly and he nodded pain evident in his eyes and I let go of his hand and fisted my own. I gave one more push and heard the beautiful cry of my daughter, well one of them.

One more to go.

********

After another hour of pushing I finally had my two babies.

" You did so good babe", Harry said and pecked my lips.

I nodded as a tear escaped my eye as I saw my babies eyes open. I kissed each others forehead and looked at them.

" What are there names?", the nurse asked. I looked at Harry and smiled at him.

" Violet Marie Styles and Rebecca Jane styles.", I stated and looked down at them.

Harry smiled and nodded as a tear escaped his eye.

I finally had my babies.

My beautiful demon babies.

Hey guys:) Hope you like the first official chapter. Comment your thoughts, I do not know how the doctors measure how far the babies are from coming out sorry if I messed up.

Alright bye guys :)