Chapter 32

Haven's Pov

The clicking of heels.

The murmuring of the guest.

The deep shaky breathes that escaped my glossed covered lips.

 All of these things were making me nervous about my wedding, thoughts were running around in my head faster than I could describe. I pressed a hand to my chest as if I would feel my heartbeat but I knew that if it was there it would be beating a mile a minute; I looked out the window to see people stepping through the open space where the chairs were, I heard the door open and I moved the veil attached to my hair to see Louis. He was dressed in a black suit and his hair was gelled back, he smiled looking at me seeing me in my perfect wedding dress with my messy but neat hair style.

" You need to stop worrying so much, Haven, your thoughts are louder than anyones in the room. Even my own.", he teased. He opened his arms to give me a hug but suddenly a certain brunnette was standing in front of me with her arms wide preventing Louis to come near me. I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

" Don't do it Louis your going to ruin her perfect bride image that took me two hours to do .", El exclaimed and I shook my head looking back out the window. I saw the boys standing next to Harry. Even he seemed nervous as well, his hair was styles in a curly quiff.

" Haven!", I heard a familiar voice call out and I turned to find Mercedes with her hair curled and pinned to the side. She smiled brightly at me, my eyes caught something behind her legs and I looked at her. 

" Jason say hi.", she said bringing her hands behind and gentley pushing the toddlers head from behind her. The boy was dressed in a botton down shirt, and baby slacks; he was so cute. I bent down to his level he stared at me with deep brown eyes and gave me a toothy grin showing off a dimple reminding me of the ones Harry has.

" Hi Jason.", I said and he smiled at me.

" Hi manda.", he said and I looked at Mercedes but before she could say anyting I heard another voice.

" Jayjay her name is Haven.", a girl said with black ray ban glasses. She wore a nice purple dress she was a darker than Mercedes and Jason ,compared to their lighter completion, her skin was a smooth brown and she smiled pushing her straight brown hair behind her ear.

" Hi, I'm Amanda.", she introduced herself then pushing up her glasses. The baby looked up at her and she smiled at him picking him up, I got up and smiled at them.

" There so cute.", I said and Mercedes smiled nodding. She took the baby from his sister and headed towards the door.

" I see you later.", she said and I waved at them hearing the footsteps fade away but one came back.  Amanda popped her head through the door smiling. 

" I love your dress.", she said and then disappeared before I could say anything.  Perrie came in the room next and told me it was time to walk down.

( A/N: PLAY YOU AND I it's on the side for those who don't have the songs.)

I took a deep breathe and walked down the stairs remembering all the things that happened leading up to this moment,  every single memory flashed throug my head seeing our worst moments and our greatest, I smiled at each one; as I got outside I saw everyone waiting and I took a deep breath picking up my white and red roses and walking outside. My breath became more and more quick as I took each step, when I turned the corner I felt every single piece of stress lift off my shoulders; there he stood in a suit and tie with his hands clasped in forn tof him was Harry. He smirked as I got closer.

 Suddenly I wasn't so nervous anymore.

*************************

 Harry's Pov

 Everyone stood up as Haven appeared around the corner, her dress making her seem as if she was an angel. My own demon angel, her hair was pinned as if it was messy but still looked beautiful; I could tell she was nervous from how tight she was gripping the flowers and the sound of her breathing. When her eyes looked up at me, she almost immediately calmed down and I smirked holding my hand out for her to take; once her hand came in contact with mine I felt that familiar shiver go down my spine. We looked at the Priest and he started to do the traditional speech for when people get married, I looked over at Haven and she smiled at me.

" You look beautiful.", I whispered only low enough for us to hear and she looked down at the flowers smiling. It was time for us to say our vows and I turned to her.

" Haven Simone Black, I promise to love you forever and I plan to do so. Your my shinning sun that brightens up my day, your incredibly beautiful I love all the things about you; the way you smile when I stare at you for to long, the way you like your pancakes with extra whip cream on top. I'm so happy that you practically tackled me to the floor when we first met, once I saw those dark brown eyes I knew you were the one. I love you.", I said feeling a single tear fall from my eye. Haven blinked rapidly bringing her hand up to wipe my tear then doing the same for her own. She sniffed and I chuckled as she cleared her throat.

" Harry Edward Styles I love you more than words can explain. Your not just the love of my life your my soul mate. You keep my world in motion never making it subtle and boring, each day brings something new, I love that your caring but can be rough at times, that you make the craziest decisions just for me to be happy and you put up with all my problems. I love you so much for that and I'm glad that I chose to go to Star Bucks the day we met because if I didn't I wouldn't have met you; I love you too.", she said more tears coming out her eyes and El handed her a tissue which she muttered a 'thank you'. The priest told us to hold hands and repeat after him.

" I, Harry Styles, take Haven Black to love and to hold. For sickness and in health, for as long as we shall live."

" I, Haven Black, take Harry Styles to love and to hold. For sickness and in health, for as long as we shall live.", we both repeated slipping on each others rings.

" You may now kiss the bride."

 Everyone erupted in claps as my hands grabbed her face and I crashed my lips onto hers, everything slowed down and it felt as if we were alone as we moved our lips against each other. We broke apart and held hands, the boys hollered and everyone cheered as we ran down the isle laughing. I picked her up bridal style spinning around as we laughed, kissing her again just as the picture was taken.

We finally  got our happy ending.

Hey guys :) This is the last chapter in the book, I'll be uploading an epilogue this weekend. I just want to say thank you for reading this book even though I know it probably isn't the best. I tried to make it different from the others,  but it makes me feel extremely happy that you guys chose to read this book you are all the best and I LOVE YOU <3 <3

Bye guys :)

Look on the side>>>>>>.