Chapter 4

( A/N: SEX SCENE WARNING :) )

Haven's Pov

Blood.

 There eyes were blazing gold and they started to throw there plates that sat on top of there high chairs. I manage to dodge the plates and came up to them.

" Stop calm down.", I cooed but they ignored me and broke out of the high chairs.

" Oh shit.", Harry said and he stood up trying to grab one of the twins but she got away and climbed the wall going into the next room. I flashed into the hallway to hear they're tiny growls and then I saw the back door swing open and the twins run outside into the forest. 

" HARRY THEY RAN OUTSIDE!!", I screamed and I chased after them into the forest, the sun was starting to go down.

" VIOLET!! REBECCA!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!", I yelled with my hands around my mouth. I heard the sound of scraping on a tree and I turned around super fast and grabbed Rebecca, she had blood on her mouth.

" Where is your sister?", I asked as I looked at her and I watched as her gold eyes looked behind me and I whipped around to find Violet in the tree with Harry holding her. She to had blood on her as well.

" She put up a fight.", Harry said and I could tell he was mad, she tore is favorite white V-neck. When he jumped down I walked over to them and put Rebecca down then took Violet from Harry and set her next to her sister; I made my eyes change color.

" Do not ever leave the house again without mommy or daddy, understand?", I questioned in a stern voice and they whimpered but nodded. I felt my eyes change back and there's did too, and I hugged them both.

" You scared Mommy and Daddy.", I stated and they cried into my shoulder. Harry came down to there level and kissed there heads and gave them hugs too. 

" Time out for both of you.", Harry said and they looked at the floor, I shook my head and picked them both up.

" Come on lets get you home and get you in the bath.", I stated ad looked at Harry with a smirk. " Meet you at the house, daddy.", I said with a wink and sped back to the house. But not before I see Harry's familiar smirk on his face as he followed.

***********
 After giving them a bath and feeding them again, they were finally asleep and I was laying in bed waiting for Harry to come out the bathroom. I was wearing my black sleep dress from Victoria secrets I knew it would tease him, ' I'm so cruel.', I thought to myself. Harry came back into the room and opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he saw me on the bed.

" What's the matter babe?", I asked innocently as I twirled my hair on my finger with a smile while patting my lashes.

He cleared his throat and actually spoke.

" We need to teach them how to hunt and discipline before they grow up and kill anything with a heart beat.", he said and his voice cracked at the end. I smiled and sat up a little bit letting my hair fall over my chest.

" I agree, when do you think they'll phase again?", I asked and Harry suddenly came on the bed and hovered over me looking me straight into my eyes.

" I don't know but we won't worry about that because I want you.", he said his voice sounding demonic and it turned me on.

" Well..", I flipped him over and straddle him grinding my hips on him, he groaned.

" I want to sleep.", I said and rolled off of him and turned away from him and turned back to give him a kiss on the cheek laughing a little. He got up again.

" Where are you going?", I asked while laughing.

" To fix a problem, that you caused!", he exclaimed while going in the bathroom and not bothering to close the door so I could see what he was doing making me throw my head back and put the blankets over my head.

" Ugh, your killing me Harry but I love you.", I said my voice sounding muffled from the blankets over my head. I heard him laugh but it was strained. OH MY GOD!

" Love you too but you almost killed me, again.", he stated and with my hearing I heard him jerking off.

" Close the door please and clean up your mess.", I said and I laughed as he came out the bathroom with his pants down and showing everything. I mean everything.

" Still want to sleep?", he asked and I shook my head no and he smashed his lips onto mine. Moving his hands down my sides and  moved my dress up, he slide my underwear down and came in between my legs. Before he position himself he leaned over and opened the side dresser and pull out  condom.

" What are you doing?", I asked as I got impatient.

" Putting on a condom, you want to have more children?", he asked as he slipped it on himself and came back to his previous position.

" Yeah but not now.", I said while looking at him and he smiled. He bent his head to kiss me and I met him half way as he pushed into me causing me to break us apart as I threw my head back and moaned. Harry kissed me again to muffle the moans.

" You have to be quiet there in the next room."

I nodded and he snapped his hips back and thrusted into me hard causing me to whimper from the pleasure.

" Faster.", I moaned as he started to thrust faster and I drew my nails down his back causing him to grunt loudly and go even faster. He grabbed the head board and started to ram into me using vampire speed; I couldn't make out any noises just silent screams as I threw my head back and my nails scratched the head board.

" Harry... Oh my god... don't stop. AH.", I moaned out and started to grind my hips with his thrust and he started to moan and grunt more. His chest was starting to glisten with sweat.

" I'm almost there, your so tight!", he exclaimed through a pant and I felt myself climax and clench around him as my back arched off the bed. I was panting and Harry was starting to thrust unevenly and I clenched around him again and he rammed into me one more time before I felt him cum in the condom. He collapsed on top of me and pulled out.

" I love you.", he said and I smiled sleepily.

" I love you too.", I whispered and Harry threw away the condom and pulled me into his chest as I drifted off into sleep.

Little did I know that in the morning I'll find something, that will make everything change. 

Hey guys :) Here's a steamy chapter, comment if you thoughts on the whole sex scene do you think I did good or no.

How was everyones day, mine was good:) I CANT BELIEVE THAT GIRL STOLE LIAMS UNDERWEAR THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Alright bye guy:)

LOOK ON THE SIDE >>