Chapter 5

Harry's Pov

I woke to the sound of sobs and I shot up, looking around the room, Haven wasn't in bed. I pulled on my boxers and ran out the room.

"Haven!!", I yelled and I got closer to the twins room and saw the door open. When I walked in I saw Haven in the room on her knees crying.

" What happened?", I asked as I got to her level.  She looked up and sniffed.

" There gone Harry.", she said and cried into my chest and I widen my eyes. I picked up Haven and looked her in the eye. 

" I'll find them.", I stated and I put her on the bed and sped out the room into the living room and looked around to see it was empty.  Then I heard something fall in the kitchen making me turn my head in that direction. I slowly walked to the kitchen feeling my eyes change color to red as I prepared to attack whoever was there, when I turned the corner I saw a girl rumaging in the ridge while the other was crouched on the counter looking through the cabinets. A growl ripped through me and the girls stopped what they were doing and turned around and I froze. There eyes were just like Violet and Rebcecca,  they looked like teenagers and had longer hair; they growled at me and bared there teeth at me having full sets on the bottom and on the top. Suddenly I knew who the girls were and I calmed down.

" Violet Rebeeca it's me daddy.", I said feeling my eyes change back to normal. They stared at me and suddenly realized who I was and blinked.

" Daddy.", they cried and ran to me almost knocking me over and cried into my chest.

" Haven!!", I shouted and I heard her footsteps run down the steps.

" You found them?", she asked and I nodded moving to the side to show her the new twins. They smiled at her and Haven stared at them and then looked at me. I nodded at them and they made they're eyes change. Violet showing off her one gold eye and one brown while Rebecca had both gold eyes, Haven started to cry and she ran up to hug them.

" Oh my god, I thought someone took you.", she exclaimed and they shook there heads.

" You guys must of phased over night.", Haven stated and pulled away from the twins who I now realize were in  only tee shirts, probably from the closet in there bedroom. Shaking my head I went up to them and they looked at me.

" We'll go shopping later today, so go take a shower and I'll give you something from your mom's closet.", I stated and they nodded and sped off before I could say anything else.

" Wow, they're so pretty.", Haven said and I nodded.

" Just like there mother.", I said and kissed her on the lips. Wiping the tears on her face I smiled at her and hugged her.

" Now we have to protect them more than before.", I stated and Haven nodded into my chest.

***********************
Haven's Pov

 The twins were finished and were dressed, sitting at the kitchen table eating pancakes that I made.

" Mom, where are uncle Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn?", Violet said and Rebecca nodded putting down her fork.

" They are going to wake up soon, they sleep longer for no reason.", I said as I sat down with my food in my hand. I chuckled a little at a memory.

" What?", Rebecca said and I looked at them both.

" That last time I ate pancakes was when I was pregnant with you guys and my  water broke before I could finish the pancakes.", I said and they smiled at each other.

" Which one of us came out first?", Violet asked.

"You did and then your sister an hour later your birthday is October 3rd.", I said while smiling and I heard foot steps behind me and I turned around seeing Niall rubbing his eyes in his boxers, I'm use to seeing them like this but in front of my daughters I don't like.

" Morning Haven.", Niall said his Irish accent sounding thicker from being asleep.

" Morning....."

He trailed off when he saw the girls studying them carefully. He raised an eye brow at them and looked at me.

Right when I was about to open my mouth I heard someone scream from upstairs.

"GUYS THE BABIES ARE GONE!!!", I heard someone yell then more foot steps. I sighed and got up from my seat and stood behind Violet and Rebecca waiting for the rest of the boys to come down.

" Three, two.. one.", I said and right on one Liam, Louis and Zayn were in the kitchen.

" There not in the beds where are they? Who are these girls?", Zayn questioned. I smiled and put my hands on the twins shoulders.

" Hi uncle Zayn!", the twins said and the boys mouths dropped.

 Hey guys :)

I'm so sorry I haven't updated school has made me extremely tired and then wattpad didn't open on my computer or ipod so I couldn't update. I love you all and comment your thoughts on the chapter please. :)

Bye guys :)