Chapter 9

Violet's Pov

 Rebecca looked at me then back at everyone else, I was scared to be honest I didn't know what was going to happen.

" You to are in big trouble.", mom said and her eyes were blazing gold. I didn't bother to look at dad knowing that it'll be the same. We nodded and followed everyone back to the house, my sister and I didn't speak or look at each other the whole time on our way back. ' What the hell is going to happen when we get back', I thought to myself.

Right now were in the living room, Rebecca and me sitting on the couch while mom and dad stood in front of us. The silence was eerie and I was getting tired of it, I was annoyed and tired.

" You realize that your both in big trouble right?", mom said and I rolled my eyes at her.

" Yeah we wouldn't be sitting here if we didn't.", Rebecca exclaimed annoyance evident in her voice and I nodded in agreement.

" Rebecca do not get smart with your mother.", he said and his voice was super deep. I looked up at him and saw that his eyes were no longer green but red with anger.

" Your both not allowed to go hunting by yourselves till you learn to control your hunger, understood.", he said and I just looked at him with no emotion in my face.

" I SAID UNDERSTOOD!", he yelled his voice sounded just like mine when I yelled at Rebecca and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes can we go now?", I asked in an angry tone.

" Rebecca you can go to the room.", mom said and I looked at them with shocked expressions.

" Why is she off the hook, she didn't stop drinking from the guy while I did.", I stated throwing my hands in the air in frustration. I shook my head at them.

" I'm going to bed.", I stated and turned to walk to the stairs but dad was already standing there in front of me.

" Sit down.", he said and I went back to the couch but laid on top of it this time.

" I expected more from you, I told you control your hunger and you went against us instead.", dad said and I felt tears well up in my eyes, I sat up into sitting position.

" I know, I am sorry.", I whispered and put my head in my hands and cried. The guilt for killing the woman was there. Mom sat next to me and rubbed my back.

" You just have to learn ok, when I first turned I killed more than one human and I felt the same way and now I learned to deal with the blood bags.", she stated and I nodded.

" Go to bed I know your tired.", she said and I nodded and sped to the room closing the door behind me, I didn't bother to change my clothes I just fell into the bed.

" So I guess we were off the hook.", Rebecca said

" I guess let's see what tomorrow brings bec. Night.", I said with a yawn and she muttered a good night before I fell asleep.

******************************

Rebecca's Pov ( YAY)

I woke up to find sunshine showing through the curtains making me groan, I looked over at my sisters bed and saw her practically hanging off the bed. I chuckled and got up, lifting her up on to the bed better; I love my sister. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10 on the dot, I went to the door and opened it peering into the hallway seeing no one there I sniffed the air and smelled eggs and I felt my stomach grumble. I sped down to the kitchen and saw Uncle Liam making eggs, I sat at the table.

" Morning Uncle Liam.", I said and he turned to look at me and gave me a smile.

"Morning Bec, want some eggs?", he asked and I nodded. I watched as he put the plate together and put it in front of me. I started eating the eggs and immediately felt the burning from it being on the stove.