Chapter 7: C*nts and Cows (part 1)

Ava's Pov

Dan had helped me with my wonderfully dramatic English paper, his smart and between you and me he is quite attractive with his British accent and awkwardly falling fringe but I have no desire to go there just cause his hot don't mean I like him. Besides Carrie would literally have my head on stake, the sad thing is I wouldn't even blame her, talk about awkward. My thoughts were soon broken by the sudden knock on the door.

"yeah, its open" I yelled causing dan jump a little

"Hello, Aaava, and uh friends" he said his confusion showing through his face

"Hello gabe" I said unenthusiastically towards Carries best guy friend, yep those muther fuckers grew up together, childhood friends and man Gabe was the most annoying fuck I knew. " This is Dan, Carrie's brother"

"Carrie has a brother" Gabe said with wide eyes

"Geez you catch on quick" I sarcastically spat rolling my eyes.

"No need to be mean Ava"

"No need to be a dickhead, oh wait that's just you" I said with a smile

"Rude, So whats the situation here, I mean theres three lounges in this room and your both on the same lounge and the TV anit on" He said raising an eyebrow

"Wow, gabe you just love to be a dick don't you, he was helping me with this English paper"

"right, well anyway wheres carrie"

"Busy, so why don't you leave and you know, don't come back" I sassed

"Harsh, when will she be unbusy"

"Why what do you want her for?" I said standing up facing the over football crazed jock before me

"Just stuff" he whined

"Excuse me"

"Not that stuff, no trust me I can get enough of that, speaking of, you, me, we should hook up sometime" he said biting his lip looking at me then making eye contact with Dan, as if to make him jealous.

"Sorry Gabe I've got a little thing called standards" I said slightly pissed off but I kept my cool

"Im in need of her history notes" he said looking down at me

"So your failing the class, hmm why doesn't that surprise me"

"Yeah" he said turning his head away, with slight embarrassment

"Will you leave if I give you mine" I reasoned

"That would be helpful" he smiled, I walked over to my school bag and pulled out my history book, and handed it to him.

"Thanks"

"No problem" I said rolling my eyes

"Yo know I could really show you how thankful I am" he replied with a smirk.

"Don't push it" I said pushing him out the door. Then turning back to dan, who sat awkwardly.

"That was Carries other best friend as you can see we hate each other"

"Really cause he seems rather interested into getting you into bed" Dan replied blankly, no emotion on his face.

"He's also the schools playboi, but that's a different story, so let's go, move some cows before there's anymore visitors" I said trying to flush the thought of Gabe out of my head.

"Ok" Dan said standing up and following me out the front yard.

"Oh btw my friend Hayley is picking us up and helping" I explained roughly about 30 seconds before Hayley came speeding around the corner.