-2-

" Mom I will go now ." Jackson said as he tiptoed and kissed his Mom's left cheek . Of course , his mom bent her back .

" Aunt.Wang !" They heard the sound and Jackson was sure that it was Mark .

" Oh Mark!!" Mrs.Wang waved at Mark .

" I'm leaving now ." Jackson said as he grabbed his helmet that was on th lè couch .

" Going to where ?" Mrs.Wang said .

" Of course , to Wendy ." Jackson said .

" Jackson Get in your room Now."

" Mom what's. ........" She cut him off.

" I said get in your room Now . " Mrs.Wang shouted at him . Jackson stomped his feet and headed into his room .
" Mark-ah I'm sorry that you should go home now ." Mark nodded and bowed to Mrs.Wang after he left .

-------------

" Mom I'm back ." Mark shouted as he closed the main door .

" My baby is back." His mom shouted back from the kitchen . He walked into the kitchen and sat down on the dining table.

" Mom , Aunt.Wang don't allow Jackson to go to Wendy ." He said and looked at his mom . His mom suddenly changed .

" You too , Mark . Don't go to Wendy ."

" But mom she was your first fav
..... " She cut her off .

" No ... Not anymore . Now go to your room ... I said Now ." Mark kept quite and walked into his room . He threw himself on the bed and minutes later , he get up and searched something in the drawer . It was walkie-talkie . He looked at Jackson room from his window . His window was locked . Of course , Jackson's house was beside hid house while Wendy's house is a little far. He took out his playing gun that was with plastic paddles . He shoot the first one ... no not yet .. second .. it's near .. third ... still no respond..... four ...

" Ouch ." Jackson half-shouted . Mark waved his hand with walkie-talkie. Jackson know the sign and he ran to his drawer and took out the walkie-talkie and walked back to the window . Mark pressed the bottom and started to talk .

- Jackson Can you hear me ? - Mark said .

Zingggg ~ Zinng ....

- Mark , Do you know the reason ? -

- My mom too . She didn't let me to see Wendy . -

- Aunt.Tuan too !! I can't understand . Wendy was her favourite child ever . -
- Yeah I still don't understand why our Mom didn't let us to see us . -

- How about we seek out and go to Wendy's house tonight? - Jackson said .

- We are still 7 years old . I think we shouldn't do like that but I will do it for Wendy .-

- okay , let's meet tonight 10 pm at our place .-

Mark just showed him the ok sing and closed the window and walked back to the downstairs and asked her mom like nothing happen .

" Mom , I'm hungry ."

" Agioo , your favourite dish is here ." Mrs.Tuan said as she put the chicken soup with friend pork .Mark eat and went up to his room . He looked at the clock , 7:30. He decided to take a nap .

Suddenly , He woke up by the knock sound from window . He looked at the clock and it was 9:39 . He walked to the window and saw Jackson and he grabbed his walkie-talkie that was on the table beside his bed .

- Get ready Mark . - He said and walked away from the window.

Mark changed his shirt into dark blue and black jeans . He was ready to get out but he heard the door knock . He ran to his bed and covered his body with the blanket .

" Mark , I will let you to go to Wendy this night." His mom said and leave the room . Mark ran down to stairs and walked into the living and kissed his Mom's cheek and said

" I love you Mom ,Bye." Mark said and left the house.

On the other hand ,

Jackson was sitting in the dining table with his parent . He looked at the clock , 10:03 . His Mom sat down in front of him and

" Jackson I know you want to meet Wendy . You can go to her tonight ." Jackson left his house after saying thank you to his parents . He ran and ran . He rang the door bell and the door was opened by Mrs.Son .

" Jackson come in , she was in her room ." Jackson nodded amd headed to her room that was on the upstairs .
Jackson slowly opened and released Mark and Wendy talking . Mark was beside Wendy bed and Wendy was leaning her back on the pillow .

" Jackson , I am waiting for you ." She said as she spread her hands to hug him . Jackson walked to her and gagged him as he sat down across Mark . They keep chitchat non-stop . They stopped talking when they heard the door knock .

" Kids , it's time to go home." Mrs.Son said and smiled weakly to Mark and Jackson . They sadly nodded and left Wendy there .

---------------

They walked to their home .

" Tomorrow is Wendy's birthday. We should give her the present . " Jackson said and Mark nodded .

" My present will be very surprise for her ."

" Really what is it ?"

" You will know it tomorrow. " Mark said as he waved to Jackson and ran to his house .

--------------------

" Mom , Dad I'm home." Mark alsaid and headed his room and walked into his bathroom . He looked at the mirror .

" Wendy-ah , I will propose you when I become a man , not a boy ." He said to himself and looking at the mirror , imagine his older figure . He walked out from the bathroom with wet face . He don't know what to do and sitting on his bed . His eyes landed on something . He walked to the drawer and pull out the second shelf. He took out something and put it in .

-----------------

Wendy was crying hard in her bed while covering her face with pillow .

" Wendy , dear we know that you don't want to leave here and us too . We don't want to move but this is for your own good Wendy-ah ." Mrs.Son said as she was sitting beside her bed . Wendy showed her puffy red eyes and looked at Mrs.Son .

" Mom , Can we comeback after I finished my operation ?" Wendy asked .

" Of course my dear we will ." Mrs.Son patted Wendy's head and forced a smile .
" Sleep well , we will go there at 5 in the morning . " Mrs.Son said and left the room . She closed the door as soon as she can and let her tears down .

" It's all my fault. " Mrs.Son muttered herself and let her body down on the floor .

......................................................

I created Mark and Wendy fan page on Facebook and it's named Got7's Mark and Red Velvet's Wendy . Please make sure to like that page .
Second chapter and hope you like it ♡