Chapter Nineteen

Seungri and I spent the whole afternoon in our hotel room. We did get ready and go out for dinner though. We ended up meeting up with Bree and Rap Mon for dinner...it was nice. The four of us went to one of the casinos for a while after dinner. We didn't gamble very much...just a little. Then we went to a club for a little while. There we ran into Taeyang, Daesung, Suga, Jin, and J-Hope. We all sat together and had a great time. I thought it would be awkward with Suga, but it really wasn't. Although I did notice that Seungri kept me very close to him and watched any interaction between Suga and I.

Our time in Las Vegas was just about up. Tomorrow we had to fly to Los Angeles, back to my house. Seungri was going to stay with me for a couple of days and then we both were heading to Korea for work. So much had happened over this small vacation. I was so happy at how things had turned out, considering how it had started earlier in the week. Things between Seungri and I seemed better than ever now and all of my friends seemed very happy in their relationships. What a strange vacation though. 

The next morning we all woke up and started getting ready to check out. I was packing my clothes when I felt Seungri wrap his arms around me from behind. I smiled and he kissed my neck.

"I'm so glad that even though we have to leave Vegas, I still get to spend more time with you." Seungri said, turning me towards him. "And we still have a couple of days to spend totally together before going back to work." 

"Yes, that is very nice," I smiled. "Once we get to Korea, I'll be super busy again. And I'm sure you will too. But at least I'll see you every night. Hopefully." 

"You will," he smiled. "I will make sure of that. The next few weeks will be crazy, but then we can relax a little again...and maybe figure out some of our future plans."

"That sounds good," I smiled. He kissed me and then ran off to finish packing. I finished what I was doing and went to get the stuff from the bathroom. After I got everything out of there, I heard a knock on the door. Seungri opened the door and I heard voices, so I walked out into the other room. My parents were standing there and Ari ran over to me. 

"Can I come over your house and go swimming in your pool?" Ari asked, looking up at me with her big eyes. "I'm not allowed to go here." I just looked at my parents with a questioning look.

"She wants to swim, but I told her we are leaving today." my Mom explained. "But she wants to swim and our pool is apparently not good enough." I laughed.

"Ari, what's wrong with your pool?" I asked. She looked at me like I was asking the dumbest question ever. "It's at our house, so it's boring." We all laughed.

"OK," I smiled. "Well today is not good. We won't be home for awhile and then we have to unpack and get everything back in order. But maybe tomorrow you could come hang out with me and Seungri for awhile and go swimming." I looked over at Seungri and he smiled, nodding his head. Ari seemed satisfied with that answer and they left shortly after that. Their flight was leaving before ours. We had plans to meet up with all of BigBang and BTS, as well as my friends, to get lunch and then head to the airport. We were all on the same flight to L.A.

"You don't mind Ari coming over tomorrow?" I asked Seungri after they left.

"No, not at all," he smiled, looking over at me. "She is so adorable. Plus it gives us practice for when we have kids." I looked over at him.

"Yeah...that's a ways off," I laughed. "We are not even close to having our own kids."

"Why?" he said. "I would have one right now, if you wanted to." I looked over at him curiously. He was smirking.

"You lie," I laughed. "We are in the middle of ours careers..we have no time for a child," I said. "Someday," I smiled when he looked over at me.

"As long as you say someday," he said, hugging me. "Are you finished packing yet? I think I've got everything from out here."