Sex class: part 2

Mason walked me to the room we were assigned. 

I slowly unbuttoned your shirt and threw it in the hall. I turned around, as i did so, I slid down my shorts and under wear.

I unhooked my bra and turned around to be face to face with, Mason. He gazed into my hazel eyes. He slowly backed m up to the closes wall, and attached his soft lips to mine.

His tongue swept over my bottom lip asking for entrance. Which I gladly gave to him.

He lifted me up, to where my feet weren't touching the floor. Slowly he pressed his body up to mine.

I felt him harden against my leg. His tip poked my entrance and he slowly slid in. He slipped his hand down my leg, and touched my swollen nub. He gently rubbed it until he felt me moan against him.

He sped it up to where My legs where shaking. I were an uncontrollable mess. I moaned loudly before I felt that twinge in my stomach.

I had reached my climax as I came all over him. He sped up his thrusting until he was pounding into me. I moaned each time he thrusted back in.

I felt his length twitch inside me before he had stopped. I felt a warm substance run down my leg, before he slid out of me. He brought me over to the desk and laid you down. He kissed you roughly before kissing down my neck, and stomach, until he stopped at my entrance.

My clit was throbbing as I felt his breath against it. Finally, I felt his tongue viciously attack My clit and I moaned.

He stopped and put two long fingers into your entrance. He grabbed his other had and rubbed my clit fast. I eventually started to grinded against his hand until I felt that twinge again. It was like the dams broke and I came hard.

He turned Me around and shoved his length into me again. I groaned. He thrusted harder and harder and faster until I heard the slap of skin. Me and him came once more before he slid out.

I got down on my knees and took him into my mouth. He grabbed my brown hair and pushed my head down further.

I felt him cum as he got me onto my Feet. He slammed himself into me and he came once more.

"I seriously need your number." He said before i got my cloths on.