The sleep over (GxG)

I open the door for my best friend. We haven't seen each other in forever, and we decided to catch up on this weekend.

"Come in. My room is down the hall yo the right." I said. We walked into it and she closed the door.

"So, I heard that your moving back?" I said, sitting down. A click was heard and I faced her.

She slowly walked towards me.

"I know this is weird now, but you'll get used to it." She smashed her lips on mine, and slowly pulled off my shirt.

I pulled back, shocked and out of breath. I tilted my head in confusion.

She smirked and put her bag on the bed. She pulled out one item after another.

She laid me down on the bed and tugged my shorts and panties off my body. She allowed her tongue to trace over my ball of nerves. I let out a moan.

She moved her hand and put it inside. She thrusted her fingers and licked my ball of nerves over and over again.

"Fuck! I'm gonna Come!" I yelled out. Her pace quickened. I scremed in climax and slowly got down from my high.

She stuck her fingers in her mouth, licking my juices.

"Now, I know your new to this, but as soon as we are done, you will be screaming my name. Now, turn around, and put you ass in the air." It was more of a demand than a request and i did as told.

I heard her move around the bed and something cold click around my wrist. I looked over as she clicked it to the bed post. She did the same to the other hand.

She smirked as she went around me. I felt a cool object touch my ball of nerves and a click to signal it on. I moaned loudly as the vibrations went through me.

My legs started to shake and Tilly took the vibe off. I groaned.

"You can't come unless I tell you too, and right now, you can't." I whimpered as she slapped my ass.

She grabbed something and put it right at my entrance. I moaned as it went in slowly. She started to thrust it in and out, making my moans turn into screams as it hit my G spot.

"Come on, come for me." I screamed her name as I came, feeling emptied and tired. She walked around and uncuffed my hands.

"Turn around." I did once again. She hand already taken off her shirt, but her shorts where still present. She slowly slid them down. I felt excited once again and my sleep went away.

When she stepped out of them, she came and sat on the bed and sat on my bed. She slowly spreaded her legs.

I slowly got down on the floor and grabbed her legs spreading them wider. I put my head down and she moaned as my tongue explored her folds.

She climaxed, screaming my name, and smiled, looking tired. I quickly grabbed the vibe and shoved it to her ball if nerves.

I leaned over her, giving her a kiss on the lips and she pulled on a nipple. A moan slipped out and I switch the vibe to full power, making her scream even more.

When she climaxed a clear stream of liquid squirted out. She panted as she got down from her high.

"Best. Sex. Ever." She stood up and pulled me to her giving me a kiss. I pulled away and put on my cloths and looked out the door.

It was slightly open. "I thought you locked it?"

She nodded. "I did." I opened the door more and saw my twin brother masturbating.

"I c-can ex-explain." He said, looking up and wide eyed at me.