Sex class

Evie looked at her schedule as she saw this one class.  Sex lessons.  She walked to class, and peaked through the door.  SHe say three vibrators, another toy, and condoms.

This is the real deal, she thought to herself.

I walked in when I saw the teacher.  He was fit for a 27 year old.

I sat and waited for class to start.  Finally everyone was seated and the teacher, who wanted everyone to call him Martin, was in a swirly chair.

I watched as he took in all the girls and boys in this class.

"This is not what you think," he began," I am not fucking you, you are going to fuck each other. I have made a list.  Evie and Mason; Bianca and Dale; Elizabeth and Jake;Hector and Sarah; Jimmy and Lilly; Cara and Paul; Matt and Dani; Kendall and Mark; Savannah and Bryan; Devyn and Ashton; Jenny and Frank; McKenzie and Jordon; James and Jessica; Cassie and Nathan; Emilee and Damon.  The first people who are going is Evie and Mason.  And yes Miss Fadinsky i know you and Mason are a couple but you should start seeing other people."

The teacher looked me straight in the eye and said: "I think you and Mason should come show what all these things do. I hope you like an audience."

I shifted in my seat. I was still taking my victory of my Crush as my Sex Buddy. 

"Come on don't be scared. Unless your a virgin, then you can be scared all you want because losing your Virginity hurts like hell," I knew what losing your virginity felt like, it happened once at my friend Kaylee's party, we were all drunk as hell, and Troy, Whom i call Charming because he is my best friends prince, was around me.  He hadn't drank as much as me, but he was still out of it.  

I was grinding against him and it just happened.  And it was unprotected sex too.  But Charming never told Kaylee any of this so I never got drunk again, and so you know i am the drunk who spills secrets.

I stood up and started to the desk in the middle of the  class. Mason , who is my fuck buddy, started climbing down from his seat at the top.

"Okay, so before you start you explain what the item is and use it on that person. Like this," he held up the gray vibrator and started explaining. "This is a level 2 vibrator that has a low, medium, and high setting.  it is to be entered in the girls lower area for you to be prepared to have sex. You may have protected or unprotected. But if the baby's yours, you are responsible and are not to become a slut. I have an agreement that your parents signed for you to be in this class and about the baby. now Mason will show you how to use this toy while i stand in the corner and make sure he is doing it correctly. Any questions?? Great you may begin."

Mason instructed me to strip and that's what i did. He seemed to remember me from that time in third grade.  He moved my underwear and put it on a low setting. He lied me on a desk and slowly entered it into me.

I moaned. This was pleasurable but by my Crush. He started moving it in and out and set it on medium. My moans got higher and more. He finally set it on the hard setting and i arched my back. He was making the thoughts i had in Seventh Grade come back again.

He pulled it out when he felt my liquid run as smooth as his voice.

"And that's how you use a vibrator. Now onto this toy." He showed everyone and didn't show me. He plunged it into me and I arched my back again. I moaned as much as my high voice would let me.

The feeling came once again and I felt my walls tighten around the toy. He took it out again and put it down and grabbed the box.

"These are for protected Sex. This is a Condom. It goes up, then down." Not being able to look, I just hoped I wouldn't cuss. My breathing got heavier as he plunged himself deep inside me.  I gasped at how huge his length was.

I grabbed him as he thrusted and pulled him closer. He looked into my eyes asking for permission to go deeper. I moaned a response and let him take over. He pulled out before we came. My breaths were in pants as i pulled on my cloths.

"Thanks Evie and Mason for the example, now this is the old school beside the new. So now i will assign a room to you guys and you  can get to it." Mason walked over to me.

"I think we can go unprotected so that I can feel you inside and out." He whispered, lust laced in his voice. I gulped. I promised myself no more sex, I haven't been on my pills since the accident.

HOPEFULLY  I can get out of this and not be pregnant.