Dinner Party

I walked around the room until i remembered the perfect dress. I did my make up and everything until my husband got home.

He gave me a bag and told me to put it on. Me being who i am, obeyed. When i walked out he looked me up and down.

I was wearing a tight emerald green dress, and the underwear he provided had a vibrator in it.

I didn't know that until He turned it on. He smiled as I moan. He quickly turned it off and swept me off my feet.

"Time to go. I don't want to keep what I'm going to do to you for to long." He whispered in my ear.

He silently turned on the vibrator 
Making me moan in his arms. He set me down in the passenger as he quickly got in the drivers side.

I watched as he drived, me still a moaning mess and wanting to do something so i didnt release in the car. He pulled over on the side of the woods.

"They won't mind if we're a tad late." He said. He took my neck and crashed our lips together. His tongue swipped my bottom lip, and i gladly gave him entrance.

He pulled away to unzip the tight but beautiful dress. He threw it in the back seat and turned the  vibe to a higher setting making me almost go over the edge.

He sucked on my neck and that sent me over. I moaned as it happened. He watched in amusement.

He took pulled his pants down while taking the soaking panties off.

He took the vibe out of the panties and put it against my sore nub. He immediately plunged into me after that.

Both of us a moaning mess, he starts to caress my breast. He dips his head down and sucks on the nipple gently.

His thrusts became harder and sloppier, before next Thing you knew, we were both coming.

You know what, that dinner party will be amazing after all.