you x favorite celebrity

You tried everything to get your favorite celebrity to notice you. You e-mailed them, you tweeted them.

But no one knew that he had been stalking you as well.You were sitting on the couch eating the pizza you got delivered.

Twenty minutes after the pizza, you heard a knock at your door. You got up off the couch, and opened it up. There you saw your favorite boy celebrity.

"C-come in." You said, subsiding so he can step inside. He nodded. He walked into your apartment, and plopped down on the couch.

"I've been following you for a while now." He said.  You stared at him in shock. Why would a famous  celebrity follow You? you thought.

"I want you, Y/N," He said. He got up from the couch taking his jacket off. "And i want you now." 

He took off his shirt, and threw it on the floor. You were speechless, but it was like another part of you took over and you walked over to him.

"Then, show me what you got," You whispered seductively in his ear. You walked slowly to your room, purposely swinging your hips.

You slowly unbuttoned your shirt and threw it in the hall. You tuned into you room, and you slid down your shorts and under wear.

You unhooked your bra and turned around to be face to face with, Y/F/C. He gazed into your emerald eyes. He slowly backed you up to the closes wall, and attached his soft lips to your.

His tongue  swept over your bottom lip asking for entrance. Which you gladly gave to him. 

He lifted you up, to where your feet weren't touching the floor. Slowly he pressed his body up to yours.

You felt him harden against your leg. His tip poked your entrance and he slowly slid in. He slipped his hand down your leg, and touched your swollen nub. He gently rubbed it until he felt you moan.

He sped it up to where your legs where shaking. You were an uncontrollable mess. You moaned loudly before you felt that twinge in your stomach. 

You had reached your climax as you came all over him. He sped up his thrusting until he was pounding into you. You moaned each time he thrusted back in. 

You felt his length twitch inside  you before he had stopped. You felt a warm substance run down your leg, before he slid out of you. He brought you over to the bed and laid you down. He kissed you roughly before kissing down your neck, and  stomach, until he stopped at your entrance. 

Your clit was throbbing as you felt his breath against it. Finally, you felt his tongue viciously attack you clit and you moaned. He was like a sex god.

He stopped and put two long fingers into your entrance. You grinded against his hand until you felt it again. It was like the dams broke and you came hard.

He turned you around and shoved his length into you again. You groaned. He thrusted harder and harder and faster until you heard the slap of skin. You and him came once more before he slid out. 

He put on his cloths and looked back at you.

"My numbers in your phone. You can call me anytime."