A FORGOTTEN PAST

"No please continue what were you going to say." Kanan asked "Kanan don't they need to rest, come on."Hera said glaring at him."okay fine you kids get some rest." "No what is Jacob thinking,we can't stay here,what if they try to sell us.We need to get out of here." Ezra thought."Jacob?"Ezra asked in a whisper "Yeah,what's wrong?"Jacob whispered "Why are we trusting these people,I mean you don't just trust random people what if....."Ezra was interrupted by Jacob saying "If they try to sell us yeah I know but they did help us when we needed it.And wouldn't they of tryed selling us already."Jacob said "Yeah I guess so but still should we trust them,First Firpil tryed to sell us,then Visago then we meet these guys."Ezra said "I know but they helped us even when we didn't want their help,Now let's get some sleep okay." Jacob said "Jacob I'm not tired,Plus I don't trust these guys." Ezra said a little unsure that he should tell Jacob these things."and to be honest I'm a little scared of them"Ezra said. "Hey I got a news flash kit everyone's scared of something but admitting it like you just did makes you braver than most now get some sleep we leave in the morning."Jacob said "okay." Ezra said. And with that they both fell asleep.

(Midnight)

Ezra woke up to footsteps loud banging footsteps but no-one else seemed to wake up so Ezra went to investigate he got up out of bed and walked out of the med-bay were Sabine,Jacob,and himself were staying.And headed to the common room where he heard the footsteps. As soon as he got there he saw Shasta from the shifter clan she looked at him ignited her tiger claws and started to walk towards Ezra.