MEETING PART ONE

Ezra began to stir when he felt hands on his arms and chest. someone was there with him. Ezra began to open his eyes slowly trying to sense who was there with him. There were two males with him Ezra also sensed that they were in a damp area. Then he began hearing voices. A boy that sounded 17 began to speak."What do you think we should do?"the 17-year-old said. "I don't know,we could use the medical tools he has. I mean look at all the stuff he has. 14 syringes, bandages,three knifes, two twin blasters,and 10 tonics." the younger boy said."No that won't work we need to get special supplies that are specifically made for his wounds and besides that may not work as it is he's dieing he needs special help." the older boy said. "Are you sure?"the younger one said."yes we have no choice,he's dieing we need professional help"the older boy said."we could go to tallen for assistance he's the eldest of all of us even you."the younger boy said."HEY! What did you mean by even you?" the younger boy said. "And you accsually think he'll help us."the older boy said "yes I do,plus I know him better then anyone."
The younger boy said. Ezra opened his eyes more,sat up,and looked around. He stood up and while the two boys were fighting he bolted,... ran past the flowers again. But halted to a stop because he heard a familiar sound.

A baby's cry.

Sorry its so short I got tied.