ESCAPING PART ONE

Ezra was trying to reach his sadgel.his sadgel had 10 tonics,20 bandages,14 syringes.7of the syringes contain the cure to any poison the athier 7 contain sedating meds,8 knife's,and two twin blasters. Then Ezra got an idea he would use a rock to smash the chains,so he used the nearest rock to hit the chains. One hour later he broke the chains and shackles on his ankles. As soon as he was free he grabbed his sadgel and ran for it. He was almost past the magneteses flower that flower is toxic to people only NEXU'S eat that that's what makes them poisonous. "Now I'm free finally"

David and Jashawa followed Ezra past the flowers and into the forest they heard a roar of a nexu. David and Jashawa's speed walk turned into a run. And that's when they saw Ezra and a nexu! The nexu had glowing red eyes sharp teeth coded with blood. But The nexu didn't touch Ezra yet it had just caught whiff of Ezra's blood,his very much real and fresh blood. Ezra tryed running away from the terrifying beast but was imedently sweapt up by the creature. The creature wouldn't stop until ezra was dead. The nexu through Ezra in the air and he fell back down to the ground stunning him. Ezra scrambled to his feet and ran, the nexu ran after him grabbed his arm and started shacking it's head back and forth violently and through  Ezra into a cliffs edge. And stunned him, it started to walk over to him baring it's teeth as it walked towards Ezra and lunged towards him.