CHAPTER TWO

Kanan Zeb and Chopper heard the scream as well they both stood there in silence thinking of where that came from until Kanan interrupted it by saying . "That sounded like Sabine.." " oh no should we go see what happened."Zeb said. "Yes we should."Kanan said and with that they both ran to see what the matter was. Zeb and Kanan both split up Kanan took Chopper with him.

Ezra stood there for a moment before running off to see what the scream was about. .". Ezra get back here!!"Jacob yelled... "sorry Jacob can't I have to see what that scream was about.!" Ezra yelled back.. "Ezra Bridger if you don't get back here right now I will lock you in your room.!!" Jacob yelled running after Ezra.

Jacob finally caught up with Ezra. Who finally was stopped by a very colorful Mandalorian girl in front of them on the ground she had scratches and bruises all over and blood dripping from her mouth and her neck she was unconscious, Ezra walked over and felt for a pulse and she had one she was still alive.. "who do you think she is?" Ezra asked Jacob. But before Jacob had a chance to answer one of the 17 year olds named Zarina came up. "Hey you guys are supposed to be back by now it's almost midnight and you know which clan comes out at midnight..." Before she could finish Ezra interrupted. "Yeah we know the Shadow Wolf Clan okay." Ezra said very sassingly,then Ezra smell the air he looked up and there before his eyes was the leader of the Shadow Wolf Clan. "Hey little pup what are you doing out so late." The leader asked. Ezra growled dangerously low. "Who are you?!" Ezra asked. "Who am I well I'll give you the Gratitude of answering that the names Nathan but don't were it out,I thought the Younglings couldn't go out on their own." He said igniting his claws and walking towards Ezra growling dangerously low. "He's not alone." Nathan turned his head to see Jacob with his claws out growling very low then he continued. Jacob jumped in front of Ezra. "And if you want to hurt him you're going to have to get through me first!" Jacob yelled at the Shadow Wolf clan leader. "Well then this shouldn't be too hard all I need to do is push you out of the way so that I can get to your youngling,I do believe you're wondering what happened to the girl well take a fair guess that same things going to happen to your youngling." Nathan said growling at Jacob. "Not so fast you're going to have to get through me to get to him and even then you'll still lose either way." Jacob said growling Nathan lunged at Jacob and the fight began.

Kanan began to fear the worst for their 16 year old artist as soon as they heard the scream they knew something was wrong. Kanan didn't know how far she was or what had happened but he knew giving the scream something was wrong.Zeb could smell blood and before Kanan knew it Zeb was running after the sent after a few miles they saw Sabine on the ground and a 19 year old boy holding a younger boys head up on his knee. The boy was badly injured he was bleeding from his neck, shoulders, and abdomen. The 19 year old had a arrow in his arm when the younger boy had stab wounds all over and sabine had almost the same wounds on her arms, legs, back, and abdomen. "oh no Sabine." Kanan said "Zeb notify the ghost now."Kanan said walking towards Ezra and Jacob. "STAY AWAY!!"Jacob threatend.pulling the arrow out. Kanan just kept walking towards them."STAY AWAY! LAST WARNING!" Jacob said threatening Kanan. "Its okay I won't hurt you."Kanan said "Heard that one before." Jacob mutterd under his breath "Come with me, I have a friend that can help you."Kanan said "Can I trust him, No what if he tries to sell us like that ugly snake Firpil no I can't let that happen not again."Jacob thought. He picked Ezra up gently winced in pain which he thought went unnoticed but he thought wrong.