Sayaka Maizono: Leon Kuwata

Everyone stared at Maizono in disbelief, as Monokuma's unsettling voice rang out through the trial room, happily yelling the words,"Sayaka Maizono is the murderer who killed Leon Kuwata!"
Naegi looked the most surprised, but not with a face of disgust like the others, mostly just confusion and fear.
"Maizono... Why," he barely whispered. "Why would you do something so cruel?!"
He was nearly screaming now, and Maizono just looked at the floor, her face painted with despair. She really didn't want to be caught, or killed, especially. She slowly looked up to Naegi, with a look that gave him chills down his spine.
"I... I-I just..." She whispered, so quietly you would've thought she was talking to herself.
"Could you speak up please? We can't hear you very well." Celes said, with a much too chipper voice.
"I... I just wanted to get out... I didn't care if everyone died because of me... My friends are in trouble! I don't even know if they're still alive!" Maizono was looking up at everyone, as if waiting for pity that never came.
Maizono looked at Naegi, waiting to see what he would say, but he just looked down at the floor. The others were looking at her as if they'd just seen the end of the world, except for Togami and Celes, of course. The expression on their faces was humorous. But of course, Maizono had the face of fatigue and regret.
Nobody said anything for awhile and Monokuma was getting restless."Okaaayy, are we done with all this sappy crap? Yeah? Then let's get the execution underway!!"
"No... Don't..." Naegi barely got out the words when Monokuma pressed the button and Maizono was dragged onto a stage. On the big screen, the words said,"Fame and Paparazzi".
Maizono was then chased by Monokuma Kids and hopelessly tried to run. She ran backstage and tried to hide behind an amp. She heard the loud footsteps if the Monokuma kids passing by. When she was sure they were gone, she creeped out from behind the amp and saw a vivid light. She crept closer, curious if what she might find and the second she got within 3 feet, an explosion erupted from behind one if the chairs in the audience.
Right before she took her last breath, she said,"This is what I deserve... For taking life so lightly."
And there, she took her last breath.