Last Class Trial: Part 1

Hiya~! Welcome to the first part of the end of my first series! I really hope you liked it, I spent a lot of time on it and writer's  block sucks so, thank you for sticking with me.  So,  without any further ado, let's get this fanfic done!

    As everyone stared at Naegi, Toko walked back into the room and all attention shifted to her. "W-what are you all s-staring at... I'm not c-comfortable with anybody staring at me.... well all except you Master Byakuya..."
     She said that with a dumb smile on her face as Byakuya scoffed. "I'm not your master, you plebian," he said, a scorn look across his face. Toko blushed at this comment, as if it were a compliment,  but no attention was on her anymore, because Naegi has started to wake up.
    "Ngh.... w-what... happened...?" He slowly sat up and flinched when he felt pain in his back. Everyone's face brightened when they saw him wake up, excluding Togami, who just smirked, and Toko, who was mad that Naegi stole her spotlight from Togami.
    "You're awake," Asahina exclaimed. "How do you feel? I'm sorry, I'm not the best surgeon." Naegi looked around, still analyzing his surroundings.
    "I... I'm... um... fine, but... where am I? Wasn't I just-" Kirigiri put her finger in front of his lips. "I'll explain that matter a bit later, but... we have another problem." She pointed at the doorway. Standing there was a small black and white, bear-shaped figure and I tall girl with large pigtails. Monokuma and Junko stood there, upupupu-ing together.
    "Well isn't this a surprising turn if events? All I have to do is walk in and the whole room goes silent," they said in unison. "I bet nobody expected me to be coming back. Well except Kirigiri, probably.'
    All eyes were locked on Junko. Naegi was trembling and tried to say something as he started coughing. Asahina walked over to him and lied him down.
    "Don't push yourself,"she said, her voice soft, but still full of worry. She looked at him for a moment before shifting her attention back to Junko.
    "Oh dear~ Naegi's not doing so well." They said that, personality changing into that of queen. "That retard better be ok by the class trial, or I'ma be pissed!"
    Nobody was expecting her personality to change, other than Kirigiri. Naegi shifted his head so that he could look at Junko. He was still trembling as he said,"J-Junko.... how... are you.... still....?"
     Junko looked at Naegi as her expression changed. "I'm still alive because I never died! That was my big sis, Mukuro, who would do anything for her wittle sister Junko!" Her voice changed so that she sounded like an innovent five year old.
    "Now everyone, bow to your queen! Or else it's of with your head!" She was back to the queen. Naegi stared at her, still trying to grasp the situation. He didn't understand why there would be a last trial, because nobody died.
     Kirigiri on the other hand, understood perfectly. She knew why they were having a trial. "Is the reason why we're having another trial," she started. "So we can find out who the... Mastermind is?" Everyone gasped at this comment. Well all except Junko, of course. She gave a small smile to Kirigiri, before looking down to the floor with a depressed look upon her pale face covered in makeup. 
    "Well, I guess there's no point in saying it my self, seeing as queen bee Kirigiri already stole my thunder," she said, in the most monotone voice ever achieved. Kirigiri flinched at the comment made about her. "What do you me-" She was cut off.
    "So you expect us to have a trial to figure out who the Mastermind is, when it's obviously you? If so, you're a bigger imbecile than I originally thought," said Byakuya. He seemed annoyed more than usual by this turn of events.
    Junko ignored him, turning to face everyone else. "Now, are you ready to go, my sweets?" Junko asked with a devilish smile.
    "G-go w-where?" asked Toko, shaking.  Junko looked at her, smirking.
     "Well to the trial room, of course!"