1

Adam awoke in the bed between mine and our friend Ross's. Our friend Barney slept in the far left corner of the room. We all agreed to a scientific research experiment on other dimensions. There was a big chance that the experiment could go wrong. We had no clue where we we would end up. Adam rubbed his eyes. "Morning Jin." He yawned. "Hey Adam." I said, looking at the clock on the wall in front of me. The time read 4:00 am. "Oh no! Adam, we're going to be late! Wake up Barney, I got Ross. Btw, you look pretty good for just getting out of bed." I clutched Muffin and ran to Ross's bed. "Ross, we got to go! Get up, now!" Adam was over by Barney, barely succeeding in waking him. "Goes aways, dirt." Barney groaned, getting out of bed. We got ready and packed ourselves in to the car. Adam and I sat by each other, Ross drove, and Barney was in the passenger seat. Adam rubbed my hand gently. I smiled, and ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. When we reached the lab, Ross came around to my door and opened it. Adam looked at me and smiled as I woke. "We're here sleepy head." Ross still held the door. "Let's go, guys." He said, closing the door behind Adam and I as we stepped out of the car. We entered the lab. It was huge. Machines and chemical mixtures lined every wall. One of the researchers came out and introduced herself. "My name is Brena. I'll be experimenting with you all for the purpose of scientific study. Are you boys ready?" The four of us looked to each other, and back to Brena. "We suppose so." Adam said. The young researcher led us to a portal, up and fully working it seemed, though you could never be so sure. "You with the curly hair and brown eyes!" Adam stepped forward. "There is a chance you could encounter other life, or even encounter a modified version of yourselves. If anything goes wrong, you will be the leader who pulls your team through. Be safe, all of you." We stepped into the portal, having it seal itself behind each person. Barney was the last one through, and then things went downhill. The portal sealed, and things went dark. Suddenly, we saw a light flicker over a small sign in the distance. It read Welcome to FineFeild, The lost dimension. This place did not look safe. "Adam," I began, "What is this place?" Adam looked me in the eyes with a look of fear on his face. "I don't know, Jin, but I - I mean we should find us a place to stay during the study. This place doesn't look safe, that's for sure." He led us into an old, run-down house, with three bedrooms, 2 beds in one of them. "You dirts gets sooms restes. I's goings to lookses 'round da house" Adam and I crawled into bed, Ross went across the hall to his room. Within about an hour, Adam was asleep in the other bed. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I leaned over his bed a little, running my hands through his hair. I knew I'd be ok with him by my side. I smiled. Just then, Adam and I both startled at the sound of a loud scream. "BARNEY!" Adam and I yelled in unison. We ran down the hall at lightning speed. "BARNEY!" we both screamed when we saw him on the floor, covered in blood. "Jins, Adams." he said. "Helps me ups. I think I bes ok."

The first Demon is officially introduced in chapter 3.