4

"Oh my God!!!! Ross, quick!!! Hurry!!!!! " Adam screamed. Ross came running down the hall at full speed. Adam and I looked each other in the eye. His face was flushed, and I didn't feel to well either. Damian stayed true to his word. Any one of us could be next. And the worst part is that we're trapped in a lost dimension. This is such a bad place. Ross reached Barney's room, and stood in shock. "He's.....dead." I mumbled. Ross went to shut off the stove. "Adam, we have to get out of here! Before someone else gets hurt!" Adam nodded. We got Ross and left the house. "How dare you leave us." a voice whispered in the shadows. No...wait...it sounded like more than one person. "Jin, Adam, stay close." Ross whispered, scanning our surroundings. We saw a blur of red and gray, then three dog faces appeared. Oh no. Diablo, the 3-headed dog demon. Diablo began to lunge and attack each of us. Ross found a stick and managed to fend him off until he surrendered and vanished. "I will be back for you, young souls. I will soon have my feast." Adam, Ross and I looked at each other. At least he was gone for now. But which of us would he take? Damian had already gotten Barney. And there were four of these demons. One after each of us. I couldn't imagine another one of us gone, especially not him. Not Adam. "Adam, can I talk to you for a second?" Adam and I stepped away from ross to talk. "Adam, this demon could be after you. And...." I paused. I couldn't let this slip. I loved him more than anything in the world. "Adam, you're not just my partner, I love you more than you will ever know. I couldn't ever bare to lose you. You mean everything to me." I looked down at my feet. Adam lifted my face in his hands, running his fingers through my long, silky, black hair and looking me dead in the eyes. "Jin, I feel the same way about you, trust me. I love you so much." He held me close and embraced me in a warm hug before kissing me on the lips. "Never." he said. I was confused. "Never? What do you mean by that?"
"Never," Adam replied "will you lose me or I lose you. I'll make sure of it. I love you too much to let that happen." We walked back over to Ross, where we made our way to search for a new place to stay. I was almost too scared to let my gaurd down and sleep, especially with 4 soul eating demons on the loose in a terrible lost dimension. I shivered.