2

Adam and I helped pick Barney up and carry him to his room. I slumped his torso over my shoulder, atempting to get him into his bed to rest up. He'd be ok, but I did want to get to the bottom of this. "Spill it." I said, helping Barney up onto the bed. Barney looked to me, then Adam, and back to me. "Well, I was attack by a non-human creatwur. An odd dirt. Didn't gets a good looksies." Adam and I stared at each other. I knew we both thought the same thing. Barney's gone insane. Then, sure enough, we heard Ross down the hall. "Ahhhhhhh!" His scream rapidly grew louder. He reached the door and baracaded it. "Ross," Adam yelled "What's wrong?!!!" Ross kneeled on the ground, rocking back and forth. "Monsters don't exist. They don't exist." Oh dear I thought. Now they've both gone crazy. Then Adam started to act strange. "Jin, oh, Jin. Come here, my friend." He pushed me against the wall, and pulled me to the floor. He then threw me against another wall. At this point I was bruised and bleeding. "Adam!!!" I yelled. "Stop!!! Snap out of it, Adam!!!" Ross and barney were horrified, as was I. Adam threw me on the bed, and then dragged me down and threw me around the room some more. Then came the worst. I was now to weak to move. Ross got up and tackled Adam to floor, snapping him out of his dillusional phase. "JIN!!!!" Adam yelled, running to my side. He held my head in his arms, as blood streamed down my face. "Help me get him up guys!" Adam I thought. Why would you, of all of us do this to me? I love you, and you nearly kill me. Did I do something wrong? I passed out.