ch1

I sat on my bed starring at the ceiling. its the first day of summer and it is totally boring, depressing and once again hopeless. 100% hopeless. its been maybe a year sense he left. my best friend, the one person who made me feel better each day. And now he's gone,gone forever, and he never said good bye to me. He was just hung up in his life to care about me. he could't even remember my name if we met again. But now that he's getting famous and toured with the number one boy band in the world, one direction, he's forgot about me. Sometimes it feels as if i'm the only person he's left behind,who he could care less about,who he doesn't have a clue who i am. And i hate him for that, nothing will make me forgive him for that. I've been miserable for months with out him. I think its totally stupid of me to hold suck a huge grudge about Ashton. yeah Ashton Irwin from 5sos. stupid right.

 "Saigee!!!!" my older brother yelled from the upstairs. We have a ranch house, i have a room in the basement so i wouldn't have to share a room with my brother Evan.

"what!" i yell back sighing.

"Mom wants you to get ready for Jessie's Wedding!"Jessie is my cousin. She is so beautiful i wanted to be just like her growing up because sense we met, when i was three, she was so pretty. She had dark brown hair like chocolate syrup and stunning green eyes. She would always put her makeup on just so perfect, her whole face and body was just perfect, and i was just so jealous of Jessie that i didn't want to go to her wedding and see her be such a success and the look at me and see just a big mess and a failure. I made my self down stairs and made myself a bowl of cereal to eat quickly. After i took a shower,shaved,washed my hair and body,dried off and stuff. I bl;owed dried my hair and then put my dress on. Jessie was so nice she made my one of her Brides maids. I was so happy because for once she made me feel happy in a very long time. She also picked the perfect colour for the brides maids dresses,Navy Blue. i put a little bit of eye liner and mascare and little bit of light blue eye shadow for make up. I also put lip gloss on. by the time i was done with everything we had to leave. i grabbed my phone and shoes and headed for the door with the rest of my family. i fixed my natural long wavy strawberry red hair and tucked it behind my ears showing the small diamond earrings.I placed the black heels on that only made me look a few inches taller. it took us a little bit to get there. Me and my brother sat on opposite sides on the car,both window seats on the way there. When we got there  i met up with all the other brides maids and helped Jessie get ready for her big day. i Helped with the hair.

"saigee i got something for you" Jessie said to me after i was finished with her hair. i gave her a confused look.

"i forgot to give it to you a while ago because i didn't have time and stuff" she explained as she stood up and walked over to where her phone and purse was. Jessie pulled our a small box with a little note on it. she handed it to me.

"i'm sorry i should of gave it to you sooner, i hope you're not too mad at me" she sat down as i felt everyone's eyes on my as i opened the tiny note. i read it to myself.

Saigee,

i'm sorry i left, you are probably really mad at me,  but please call me as soon as you get this, i Miss you

Ashton xxx

i opened the small tiny box and there was a little necklace that wrote love in cursive. it was gold and went perfect with my Navy Blue dress tonight. So he didn't forget me... 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay i know this is the first chapter and it is pretty short. Hopefully as this story goes on i'll get more people to read this and the chapters will get longer.

ILYSM!

if you want me to continue please vote and comment?