Ch.2

Quick Authors note:

so i know i haven't updated NONE of my stories lately and i'm sorry for that.

But please don't blame or be mad at me, blame fucking school!

anyways please sit back,get comfy, enjoy and please read this book!

ILYSM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saige's POV

So here we go, get ready for the big day that's not even for me. i put the necklace that Ashton have gave me feeling a tiny bit better about myself. i can't wait till i get the guts to call him. but sadly i probably will never call him. I'll dream and wait for the day when we accidently bump into each other and have our little happy ending,but again that never happens its all just fairy tales. Fairy tales are fake. so here i am wearing the necklace and the blue dress,standing next to  beautiful woman older than me. I smiled for pictures before Jessie came down the aisle. After pictures the piano started and she walked down in my dream dress..with her father. I wanted this so bad. this was a traditional wedding. it was beautiful everything i ever wanted, and its not for me unfortunately. they held hands standing beside each other. I watched and dreamed about my wedding some day. After the vows and everything they finally kissed each other and we all cheered for them. Josh,her new now husband carried her out of the church and to a limo. Everyone followed outside of the church to where they were.

"don't forget to toss the flowers baby" i heard Josh tell Jessie. I smiled as i walked over there closer to Jessie and Josh. Jessie turned around and threw the roses behind her. It was coming right over to me. i opened my arms and caught the flowers. i smiled holding the roses in my hands as the brand new couple hurried into the limo. We all watched as the limo drove farther and farther away to the building where the dance and food would be. I was really hungry so i couldn't wait.

i got into the car with my family and we drove. it was about 15 minute drive there. As i got out of the car with my brother and parents, i looked at the well done gorgeous building with flowers growing up the sides of the building. we walked in and i heard pop music playing. it was not until about 20 minutes after everyone got here the couple came out. when they did they danced perfectly to the now classical music. I sat down and watched them.

After the wedding i went straight to bed when i got home. i was exhausted. but something was holding me back from sleeping. it took me a little before i realized i had to call Ashton. it would kill me till i die if i won't/ but he could be sleeping or doing a concert. Who knows... stop it saige! if he doesn't pick up then he doesn't, at least i called him right? but what if he does answer? what do i say??? i look through my contacts at the very end was Ashton's number. i haven't called him in forever. He won't even remember me! but i gotta call him. i call him and wait for him to pick up. i was hoping he wouldn't pick up so i wouldn't have to talk to him though.

"hello?" i raspy voice answered. suddenly i freaked and didn't know what to say.it seemed as if he just woke up with his sweet raspy morning voice i can barely remember from the bottom of my memory.

"i can hear you breathing" he chuckled.

"Ashton?" i whispered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so here it is a quick update !

again sorry for not updating if it wasn't for school i would update every week if i could.

so please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND......

SHARE

thanks ilysm!!!!!!