Ch.6

the two weeks went by and I have been in her home towns for a while now. everything kept bringing memories back. the park, the Orange leaf we went to. I drove past her house once seemed like they were home but I didn't dare to go knocking on their door. so I just kept driving. we had a few songs recorded already, actually most of them were meant for saige from my point of veiw. i wanted to see her so badly and we talked over the phone and decided to meet at the Starbucks closes to her house. As i was driving there i was all of a sudden nervous though the boys were with me as well. I could feel my body heating up quickly. We pulled up into the parking lot and headed into the Starbucks as a big group. right when i walked in i spotted Saige and i went right over to her.

"hey Saige" i smiled and put my hand on one of her shoulders. she jumped a little bit and turned around releved to see me and the boys. We each gave her a hug.

"wow i haven't seen you all in a long time!" Saige said while she finished hugging everyone. we sat down together after we got something from the counter. I sat next to Saige and Michael. Luke and calum on the other side of the table.

"how was touring with One Direction?" Sage asked taking a sip from her favortie Cookie Crumble Whip.

"It was fun" explains luke. he kept telling her about what we did with the boys of one direction. honestly LUKE didn't give any of us a chance to talk to Saige. it turned out they were just talking to get her in their own conversation.i got  annoyed.

"So Saige,what are you doing now?" i inturupted Luke. He glared at me.

"Well i;m still in school" she replied smililing.

"You should drop out like we did!" Calum joked. Saige laughed and i smiled happily to see her smile and laugh. its been a while sense i've heard her laugh,

"i wish calum i wish"

Later we all went bowling together. To tell the truth last time i went bowling with Everyone i slipped and fell on my ass. I'm hoping this time i don't make an idiot of my self in front of Saige.  I paid for everyone and then Michael had to go to the bathroom so it was us four for a little bit. I was getting a ball for myself and then saw a pink one so i got it for saige.

"thanks Ash" Saige blushed. Luke looked at me and rolled his eyes. the thought just came to mind again and agian. Does Luke have a crush on Siage? He must know that if he does, i'm going to kiss his ass really hard!

"no problem Saige" i winked and i made her giggle. I gave a look to Luke as if to let him know that she's mine. Luke looked away and grunted.

"whats the hold up! lets start bowling ladies!" michael yelled coming back fromt eh rest room.

"he's  right i'll go last, i'm gonna order a pizza for us all" Calmum said. Knowing him he'll use my money and get 10 boxes of pizza. saige bowled first nad got the first strike. Luke was after her, he stiked at well. Michale bowled and scored nothing. 

"Bumper!" Saiged laughed. "do we need bumpers?!" we all laughed and ate the pizza that calum brought over. it was now my turn to bowl. i hope i don't fall  on my face.  i grabed the ball and rolled it down the ally. i didn't fall.. thank god. the ball hit the pins and i stiked! 

"yes!" i siad a bit too laudly. Luke again rolled his eyes. god i hated him right now.

________________________________________

updated srry i love you all tho!

please don't forget to check out my new book coming out soon! Its called Four Seasons of Love