Ch10

Saige's Pov

I absolutely loved my new, short, PINK hair! i was kinda worried what other people were going to say about it though. Especially my parents, the response from them would either sound like "SAIGE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR I SAID NO SURPRISES!" or either like this "Saige i said no surprises but your hair looks really nice i love it sweaty" Either way the response is it won't make me change my hair again. Right now i was in the middle seat between Luke,left, and Ashton, right. Michael was driving and calum was in the passenger seat. We were all singing to their new song on the radio. it sounded so weird to hear your best friends sense middle school on the radio. I mean wouldn't you feel weird if your best friends were on the radio?

"So saige are you gonna sit with us during the interview?"  Calum asks me from ahead. I didn't really want to be taped onto live Tv with the chances of school mates seeing me on Tv. Another worry about being with them during their interview is me getting nervous and sick. That would be all over the Internet and make me feel like shit! Everyone would see it and make so much fun of me. But on the other hand i would love to be on Tv with my best friends. it would just be so much fun.

"i don't know isn't your guy's first time on live Tv? i would want to steal the spot light.." i played with my finger nails. that's a really bad habit of mine. I don't twirl my hair or anything, i chip at my finger nails. it is a really weird bad habit if you ask me.

"oh come on you'd be great!" Luke smiled as he put his phone in his pocket.

"yeah everyone would love you Saige! you'd also look really pretty next to me" Ashton said a little bit awkwardly i guess. Ashton saying that to me made me feel pretty inside though. I agreed to go on the show with them just because Ashton made me feel good.

When we got to the Interview The boys were surrounded by fans everywhere. I stayed close to them so i wouldn't get hurt or mobbed by some crazy fan. There were also body guards helping the situation by keeping some girls out of tour way so we could enter the building to the interview. All I could ever hear was screaming girls. I LOVE YOU AHHHHHH. It was crazy! I looked around, still staying close to the boys as i tried not to get pulled into the crowd or what ever.  Unexpectedly there was a strong grasp on my hand and then my waist. When i twisted around and met Luke's eyes.

"you were gonna trip on that pot hole" he didn't let go of my hand and it made me feel a deep red on my cheeks. "come on, lets go" he said with a small half smile on his face. I smiled as we walked into the building and the guys got ready for the interview. I just kind of wandered around not finding something to do.

"Saige! you gotta get ready, your going out right?" Ashton called my name. me? going on Tv? it is easier said then done isn't it? in the car I felt so confident and straight forward going on Tv but now.. actually going on live Tv, it scares me. my hands began to get sweaty and clammy. I picked at my finger nails again.

"are you sure that you want "me" to go on with you all?" I asked with stutter in my voice.

"yeah! why wouldn't I-I mean, we. why wouldn't we want you to out there with us? remember it's our first time on live Tv too Saige" Ashton chucked as one of the staff members put hair spray in his hair. I was just really scared to go on with them. What if I make a complete  idiot out of my self? I'd be made fun of for the rest of my life!

"can you promise me something then Ash?" I came to front him and stood by him as the staff members finished his hair. Ashton nodded and looked at me. "promises me that you won't leave me again ok?"Ashton had a slight grin on his face.

" I never did Saige" he said.

"let's go boys! and girl.. we're on in ten nine eight..." We all got on to the stage and Ashton walked with me and I sat on the couch between Michael and Ashton. Cal and Luke were on the other sides. the host came on stage and there were an  sudden applause from hundreds,maybe thousands of people in the crowd. The camera was on and taping every move or sound I made.

"hello! here we have the new boy band! Five Seconds of Summer! and a new band member? or a girl friend?" the viewers laughed aloud kind of like the that guy from the hunger games. Caesar Flickerman?

"no not a girl friend, just an old friend from middle school" Michael announced.

"yet? have any of you even had the thought of dating this petty young lady?"the man questioned. That put many questions in my head. Luke has been acting very different lately. he has never held my hand or even asked me out for coffee! Does he like me. like,more than a friend? you know,Luke is actually pretty attractive. the lip piercing really makes him hotter.

"well I'm sure I haven't had a thought but I think luke and Ashton have been hitting on her,I mean it's really obvious!" I looked directly at Ashton and Luke. WHAT!

________________________________________________________________________

sowwy it's a short chapter I'll try to make the next on a bit longer but I really gotta update my other books....

ILSM

please vote,comment, and share!!!!

(kik:kkhawk47)