Ch. 2: Its your fault!

Nick's P.O.V.

After she left I just wanted to rip him apart. But knowing he's the alpha now I can't really do anything unless I wanna get exiled from the pack. I had to tell my parents. Mom knows what it's like to be rejected and could help Eva Luna through it. I just hope she doing ok.

I just can't believe he would reject her. He needs her to keep him sane and in line but now that he knows that his 'girlfriend' has been cheating on him with my twin I think he deserves it.

He just rejects her without knowing her at all. I'm not gonna do that to my mate. I'm gonna accept her or him for what they are. I'm not gonna let them go through what my mom and baby sister did.

The party's almost over and I wasn't in the mood anymore so almost everyone just head back to the pack house. I walk past Eva Luna's room and see the light under the door and soon enough my mom walks out the room.

"How is she?" I asked looking at her. Hoping that she gave some advice to help her out.

"Just like me when your dad rejected me but she's handling it pretty well surprisingly. She just needs to rest and we can talk about it tomorrow morning when she's more calm and collected." She said. I nodded and we said our good nights.

I get to my room and I take off all my clothes leaving me in boxers and climb into bed. The second my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

During the night I feel someone else in the room with me. Thinking its just my mom checking up like always I didn't get up and went deeper into my sleep but not before I feel a light kiss on my forehead.

A while later for some reason I had a bad feeling so I got out of bed and went to go check on Eva Luna. I knocked and waited for a response. But when I didn't get one, I entered her room it looked empty. I ran to the closet throwing the doors open only to find almost half of her clothes missing and some other things. Her scent is weak. Which means she hasn't been in here for a few hours.

I ran to my parents room. They both jump at the sound of the door hitting the wall. For sure leaving a hole.

"She's gone. Eva Luna's gone. Half of her clothes are missing some of the things we gave her and even all the family pictures that were on the wall are gone but the pictures of just her and Cameron are still there. Her scent is weak." I said out of breath and on the verge of tears.

In an instant my parents are on their feet my mom running to her room while my dad runs to the closet.

When my mom enters the room and see that what I said is all true she falls to the floor crying like her heart was broken and it keeps breaking over and over and over again. Dad comes into the room.

"She took her passport and some money." He said and made his way to mom on the floor.

Not long after Alpha Matt and Andrew came running in.

"What's wrong? Where's Eva Luna?" Alpha Matt asked. Looking at me and then at my parents.

"It's all your fault cause of you my baby girl left!" Mom yelled at Andrew hatred and disgust clear in her eyes. Matt looked at mom confused till he put it together.

"YOU REJECTED HER?!" he yelled beyond furious. I look at her desk and see 6 letters with names on them. I grab them and look. I see one for mom and dad, Grace,  Matt, Uncle Tom/Aunt Maria and me.

"Alpha Matt this is for you." I said and handed him and my parents their letters, putting Graces' and my uncles back on the desk. I open mine and read it.

Dear Nick,
Thank you for staying by my side and helping me when I need it. I know that by the time you see this letter I'm long gone. I didn't want to leave but I can't stand to be near Andrew especially now. I will always care for  you. You were my role model and best friend. You took your time and actually got to know me. You wasted your time with me when you could have been out with friends or learning more Beta stuff yet you stayed by me. I'm very thankful for that. Hopefully one day I'll return and we can catch up on what we miss out on each others lives.