Ch. 4: Training

Eva Lunas' P.O.V.

We got to the mall and Kelly just said we could walk around till we saw a store I was interested in or a store were we have to go to get my new training clothes and shoes. I can still tell that she's kinda mad and curious about my tiny confession. But doesn't push the subject. Thank the Moon Goddess!!

"So Kelly tell me about yourself. Where you're  from. Do you have any siblings. How you met my dad. How old are you. What do you like to do for fun. You know all that good stuff." I say as we entered the mall.

"I'm from California. A betas daughter. I have an older brother and a younger sister. I'm turning 31. I met your dad at a pool party at 17. The story which is pretty funny I'll tell you later on. I like to read, dance, mess around, help out, cook, play with the kids. And that's what I also do on my free time. Tell me more about you." She said as we walked into Hollister.

"I'm from Mexico. An Alphas daughter as you can tell. I have twin older brothers. I don't get along with Cameron but with Nick I do. I just turned 15. I missed my Quincenera party. I've known my mate my whole life but I didn't know he was my mate till he rejected me. I love reading, being in the woods by myself, I like discovering places. Which I found a lot and kept it a secret from my old pack." I said. I looked at all the jeans. I grabbed a few pairs while Kelly got some shirts. She gave them to me and I walked to the fitting rooms.

"I really like the shirts you picked out. Do you think you can pick out some Jean shorts and sweaters for me please?" I asked as I tried on another pair of jeans and shirt.

I hear her walk away and I'm left alone. I take off the shirt and I'm left with just a bra and scars of years of abuse. I turn around and look over my shoulder. My back full of scars and the initials of 3 people who did them. As I continue to look at them all the times I was being beaten comes to mind as if it happened an hour ago.

A knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts. I pick up a shirt and throw it on. I open the door and see Kelly with a hand full of more clothes than I asked for.

"You know there's other stores we can go to and not just here right?" I asked as I grabbed the clothes from her.

"I know but I'm pretty sure that your gonna be here for a while so why not get you as much clothes as we can." She said smiling as she goes to sit in one of the chairs outside. I grabbed the clothes I tried on and wanted and gave them to her.

"These are the ones I want so far." I said and walked back in. We were done in 2 hours tops. We walked up to the register.

"How's everything going ladies?" The guy asked.

"Good. And you?" Kelly responded.

"Good. Is this everything for you guys?" He asked a look of shock and pointed at all the clothes on the counter and the ones Soloman and the guards were holding.

"Yes it is." Kelly said.

"Kelly I really don't wanna spend Williams' money. He doesn't even know me that well. We literally met 3 to 4 hours ago " I said as I looked at her.

"Nonsense you can call William dad and he also said to buy everything you needed especially training clothes and not to worry about the money. Now how about you take Soloman and go see if you can find another store or something. Me and these two can take care of the bags."

"Ok. Fine see you in a bit." I said and followed Soloman out the store.

"So Eva Luna what was your pack like?" He asked as we walked side by side down the hall. Me looking at the stores seeing if any interest me.